• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first ADV HL Fakes

QFred

Behold...
Years
  • Here is a returning to the past... Back to 2004, when I arrived at ZEO, and I found a group of good fakers: Fang, King Shuckle, E4M, zappy, Kyatt, ... And I also wanted to start faking! So I went back and forth, first trying with the Neo blanks, then the e- ones.

One day, I found a link to all Fang's materials on ProjectServo and there, I found Shadow, Shining and normal blanks, as well as the very appreciated dual-types.

Then, I got Photoshop CS, my dad got it for me, and I started using the new blanks.

Here are 3 examples of back when I started, probably the first of all, but I dunno if so...

chikorita7bu.jpg

pikachu9gp.jpg

unshininghappymew0gu.jpg

PS: Any QFred or Guy Rap thingies on the illus are because of an art thread opened that time. Also, I lost the PSD's so...

Hope you like, at least for a first time!

Back