• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
  • Hello!

I'm Shae! A student studying mediaproduction in Japan that has been meddling around in in the Pok?mon franchise since I was nine. I figured I needed to branch out more so I decided to sign up here in hopes of meeting new people, talk about Pok?mon and making friends.

I'm a pretty laid back individual with an interest in writing, art, roleplaying, music, Pok?mon (Duh.), storytelling and generally anything that has to do with reptiles.

Got nothing else to say other then I hope I find myself frequenting the site and such in the future!

Thanks for reading! <3

Reactions: She
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    My mistake. Well, it was kinda hard to read and looked similar.

You seem very intelligent with a lot of good things to say, so I wanted to be able to read your posts, haha.

Last edited:

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    heyyyy Shae-san and welcome :)
    it's a good thing that you joined this forum because it has all of your interest. Feel free to shoot message if you need anything and I'll try my best to help. Happy posting and enjoy your time here.

See ya around <3

Years
  • Ah. I don't plan to write all my posts in a specified font. The default one is just fine! I just felt like my introduction needed something extra and if you want to continue to have this chat, it'd be better to just do it in PMs so the thread doesn't get cluttered and messy. :)

Years
  • heyyyy Shae-san and welcome :)
    it's a good thing that you joined this forum because it has all of your interest. Feel free to shoot message if you need anything and I'll try my best to help. Happy posting and enjoy your time here.

See ya around <3

Thanks for the welcome! I'll be sure to ask if I need help. ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You can make your posts look however you want. If it makes you happy, than go for it. That's why we have these options. :)

Anyway, hey there! Welcome to PC Shae! If you're into creative things you should definitely check out the Create & Discover sections! Happy posting!

Back