• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I don't care, if you want to, go ahead.
    Youd join right? I think your on enough to join. Everyone else needs to be on a bit more if they're going to join :( Of course... Im on 24/7 so I got little sence of time on here.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Youd join right? I think your on enough to join. Everyone else needs to be on a bit more if they're going to join :( Of course... Im on 24/7 so I got little sence of time on here.

Yeah, I'd join.
    You aren't on 24/7
    It's more like 23 and a half/7 :P
    I still want a cookie though

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Yeah, I'd join.
    You aren't on 24/7
    It's more like 23 and a half/7 :P
    I still want a cookie though
    Hahahaha, Im on a LOT though.

If we dont finish this Rp, Ill still send you a cookie if you join the next.

*bleep bloop*
    Achevment Unlocked:
    Tour of Duty
    [Finsh a rounds worth of Rping with this person.]

YOU WIN A COOKIE!!!!
    *bloop bleep*

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Hahahaha, Im on a LOT though.

If we dont finish this Rp, Ill still send you a cookie if you join the next.

*bleep bloop*
    Achevment Unlocked:
    Tour of Duty
    [Finsh a rounds worth of Rping with this person.]

YOU WIN A COOKIE!!!!
    *bloop bleep*

hahah

I better get a cookie.
    RPing with you people, Gah!
    I kid, I kid. It was (and is) fun RPing with you people.

Seriously though, if I don't get a cookie, I'm gonna trace your IP, and find out where you live. Then, when I'm 18, I'm gonna find you, and hold you at plastic sword point, and force you to acquire some freakin awesome cookies.

Most of you won't get what I was referencing. (probably) I don't remember the full story, but there was a guy who robbed a gas station store (got like 30-40 dollars.) using a plastic replica star trek sword.
    profiles-batleth-750x286.jpg
    Looked like that.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    /Facepalm

Thats so fail that even worked. Have you seen the vid where a old guy jumps somone robbing a bank? Old guy WIN!!!

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • hahah

Looked like that.

My Mom's boyfriend has one of these, but it's legit (I.E. it doesn't look like it was made of tin foil and brown tape), cus he's a huge star trek/wars fan, and got it as like a super b-day present. It's SCARY. If I was a gas station/7-11/Whatever the heck employee, and some guy hopped in with one of these, you best believe I'd give him all the money. It ain't mine anyway, and I'm only getting paid like 7 bucks an hour. Whatever! OAO

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    hahah

Most of you won't get what I was referencing. (probably) I don't remember the full story, but there was a guy who robbed a gas station store (got like 30-40 dollars.) using a plastic replica star trek sword.
    Looked like that.
    Why are some people so stupid? Even my sister could tell that wasn't real.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Yeah, I saw that. It was hilarious.

Don't try to change the subject. I want a cookie.
    You promised a cookie.
    I better get a cookie.

:P
    You'll get a cookie, chill. I'll either need your adress (which is weird) or your PO box (not that weird) to ship it to you. But you dont have a PO box, do you? So to get the cookie you got to tell me where you live, which is like stalker status. Get a PO box :P

EDIT: Oh, btw guys, you can evolve your pokes now if you want. Just dont evolve them all at once. Im suprised that no one asked about this yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Great I would have asked about evolving Pokemon but...

Houndoom's already fully evolved.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    i was writing my last post about sleep and food, then i realized, im tired and i havent eaten in 20 hours.
    Hahahaha. Niiiice.... I was alomst partialy nocturnal awhile ago. Schools going to start soon though, so I wont be able to try again...

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I would've posted earlier, but I was updating a game (Witch took 8 hours too long -.-) and if I even touched something that used the internet, it would say it lost connection and had to start over. >.<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    I would've posted earlier, but I was updating a game (Witch took 8 hours too long -.-) and if I even touched something that used the internet, it would say it lost connection and had to start over. >.<
    Don't worry I know what it's like to not be able to do something due to awful internet connection. My internet connection goes down every other day.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Im not calling it dead untill Tuseday if no one posts. But then again, last time I tried to bury this Rp, it stood up, and smacked my face.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    I presume we're meeting back at the cave because if so then I'm already there.

Back