• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Johto Leagues Fate OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Profiles:​

Fenris

SahibTC.png

Name: Sahib Bihar

History:
    Sahib was born in the small town of New Bark and has lived there all of his life. Both of his parents are Pokémon trainers, but his father is more serious about battling than his mother. He grew up with both of them, and enjoyed being raised around Pokémon. Sahib was especially excited when he heard that he might be able to get his own, despite his parents being rather worried about Team Rocket. Since he grew up with Pokémon all in his life, Sahib feels that they can sometimes be better friends than humans, which caused him to be a bit more of a loner (except when it comes to Pokémon).​

Personality:
    Sahib is rather quiet and more of a loner. Many people think he's older than fourteen, because he's very mature for his age. He also tends to keep to himself quite a bit, but in reality he's good for a friend. Sahib is closer to Pokémon than people, but he can still get close to people and be just as good friends with them. Sahib enjoys playing with Pokémon and training himself to work well with them. It's always been a dream of his to overcome certain obstacles, and to him being a Pokémon trainer was something that he wanted to conquer.​

Appereance:​

Sahib is very tall for his age. He stands roughly at six foot and one inch. His skin is a medium tan because of his heritage. Sahib has shaggy black hair that ends about an inch above his shoulders. He keeps his hair nice and brushed, so even though it's shaggy it still looks rather handsome. Sometimes he'll pull his hair back in a rather small ponytail if it gets too hot. He has dark brown eyes that appear to be black at first glance, but upon closer inspection you can tell they're brown. Sahib has the beginnings of strong muscle—he tends to enjoy running and staying fit.​

Sahib really doesn't care much about his attire other than the fact that it has to be comfortable for him to wear. He generally sticks to wearing a pair of jeans with holes in the knees. They are so long that the bottom of the jeans generally has small tears and holes in them as well. They vary in color, but his favorite pair that he wears most often is a gray one. For a shirt he normally wears a dark blue or black colored T-shirt. If it's cold out, he'll just don a simple white hoodie. His shoes are black Converse. As for accessories, Sahib goes for a watch on his left wrist and he even keeps a hair tie on his right. This is for the rare occasion that it gets so hot he needs to tie his long hair up.​

Starter Pokémon:​

157typhlosionshiny.png

typhlosion lvl 40
    male
    moves: flamewheel, quick attack, thunder punch, lava plume​

162furret.png

Furret lvl 36
    male moves: fury swipes, sucker punch, quick attack, Slam​

180flaaffy.png

Flaffy lvl 19(Deposited)
    male
    Moves: Tackle, growl, thundershock, thunder wave​

142aerodactyl.png

Areodactyl lvl 37
    Male
    Moves: Wing Attack, crunch, Ancient Power, and Thunder Fang​

058growlithe.png

Growlithe lvl 17 (Deposited)
    Female
    Moves:Odor sleuth, ember, roar, Bite​

009blastoise.png

Blastoise lvl 38
    Male
    Moves: skull bash, water pulse, protect, aqua tail​

143snorlax.png

Snorlax
    lvl 34
    Male
    Moves:
    Body slam, rest, sleep talk, belly drum​

Gym Badges:
    30px-Medalla_C%C3%A9firo.png

images

images

Tim0789

fea87bec1fcc4fdac6305be6c4c0e9c8.png

Name: Scythe Rainer
    History: As a young child, Scythe was very into pokemon and played with them often. His father ran a small training gym for trainers that passed through and so Scythe would watch as trainers and their pokemon worked hard to become stronger. When he turned 11 it was time for Scythe to leave home and begin his pokemon journey...but he had a horrible accident on the way to Professor Elm's lab. A Nidoking and Rhydon were in the middle of a fight and Scythe tried to walk around them but the two pokemon fearing that Scythe was trying to interfer attacked him and hurt him badly. Scythe was hospitalized for the next 3 years and finaly recovered enough to go home...but he would never be the same. He had gained a fear of pokemon, one that his father thought he would never lose. So for the next 2 years Scythe's father trained him to lose that fear of pokemon so that he could go on his journey. He is now 17 and ready to...but Scythe has a secret that not even his father knows...
    Personality: Scythe is a very outgoing person who loves to help other people in a jam. He is no longer terrified of pokemon, but is still afraid of some. There is more to the personality of Scythe, but it is not his own...
    Appereance: Scythe stands at 5 foot 7 inches. He has spikey brown hair with a golden tip in the front. He wears a long green coat all the time along with brown gloves on both hands. He wears blue jeans that have wholes in certain areas.
    Starter Pokemon:
    025pikachu.png

Chukapis lvl 40
    male
    moves:Thundershock, discharge, slam, thunder bolt​

017pidgeotto.png

Pidgeotto lvl 31
    female
    moves: Tackle, whirlwind, gust! quick attack​

428lopunny.png

Easter lvl 31
    male
    moves: pound, jump kick, endure, quick attack​

217ursaring.png

Face lvl 35
    male
    moves: Faint attack, lick, Slash, furry swipes​

090.png

Shellder Lvl 33
    Female
    Moves: Protect, Icicle Spear, clamp, Supersonic!​

168ariados.png

Ariados lvl 31
    Male
    Moves: Shadow Sneak, constrict, bug bite, Night shade​

Items:
    Thunder stone!​

Bages:
    images

images

images

Charizard_Man

Spoiler:

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Im afraid every spot is full.. But if someone drops out, or doesnt stay active i'll let you know if you want?

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Yeah no problem man! Also I would like for everyone in the RP to make a trainer card if you can!

Years
  • There you go. Sorry if it's not good, I tried my best. I even added a PokeGear to his left wrist, I looked at a pic of the new hero for HG/SS and I just drew a small pokegear on there! ^_^

DamionTC.png

Jahool

Is Now Accepting Donations
    Years
  • here it is he doesn't have the hat I said he did in this trainer card because he's being formal (if anyone asks)
    I'm the worst thing to happen to editing trainer sprites since...I don't know but it must be bad
    trainercard-1.png

Last edited:

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • Took me a little while to get it edited but this is the best I can do for now.

KJWTrainerCard.png

I'll start on an offical custome sprite for him later.

Edit: Made a custome spirte (sort of). It took a long time but I'm proud of it. I'm thinking about adding my blue flame Quilava just to spice it up a bit. ^_^

Last edited:

Jahool

Is Now Accepting Donations
    Years
  • I'm not sure if anyone besides dboring has read my chapter 1 post, but Lark wasn't paying attention to Elm's speech about waiting to go into the forest, so does anyone want to go with me on this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back