• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Couple of bad artness by me

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
  • Awww i can't see them the page must be down or something cuz i keep gettin *page cannot be displayed* well i hope it works later on!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I see it, they are both excellent, and its amazing that you did the first one in pen so good.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Oh now i see them Wow they are really Cool i really like the first one awesome!!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    This art is amazing SC!Why does everyone say that their art sucks?I mean its awesome, but they just say its crap.Your art will never be thought of as good unless you think it's good.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    there is a reason why that happens. People like say a rookie in drawing see others as better than them thus they think theirs is bad (they have fans as well) but in reality the above person is always looking up to somone else which is why no matter how good it looks to others it's not good enough if you get me.

Iadmit to using very little pencil guides this time when doing Cariu. I still don't like it very much but maybe it's a sign Oo

Back