• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] How to edit Deoxys' stats Pokemon Emerald?

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2020
    Hi all,

I have been trying to fiddle with Deoxys' stats in Pokemon Emerald, but no matter how I change them on YAPE it doesn't seem to change them in-game. I'm assuming this is because of the form change that it undergoes between battle and capture. How do I edit the stats of the Speed Form specifically?

Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    How do I edit the stats of the Speed Form specifically?

By editing the stats in Emerald Version...XD

If it's not changing, then you're probably not saving the ROM. Also could be because you're using YAPE, objectively the worst editor. You should use G3T or PGE (but be careful with PGE)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2020
    I didn't realise that G3T was a thing! Thank you! Although it doesn't fix my problem... I tried editing Deoxys' stats in G3T and it didn't change his stats in game. I tried lowering all of its stats to one, yet when I level it up its stats still increase. I tried doing this with another Pokemon and their stats lowered accordingly.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    I didn't realise that G3T was a thing! Thank you! Although it doesn't fix my problem... I tried editing Deoxys' stats in G3T and it didn't change his stats in game. I tried lowering all of its stats to one, yet when I level it up its stats still increase. I tried doing this with another Pokemon and their stats lowered accordingly.

Your ROM is haunted then.

Back