• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Repointing Trainer Data (fire red)

pikachux2

Never Evolve
Years
  • Hey all you helpful people,
    I'm using PGE Trainer Editor and I'm wondering how one would repoint the Pokemon Data of a specific trainer so that that specific trainer could have more Pokemon than it originally had.

For instance I want to make the trainer at index 1 have 3 Pokemon, as of now that trainer has two and it uses data from the next trainer (presumably) for its third.

Any help would be awesome, thanks.

(fire red)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Until someone can give a proper answer I'd say find a trainer that has the Pokemon count that you desire and edit those Pokemon (and the trainer type and what else you want to change)

(Also interested in how to do this)

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Just go to "Pokemon Data". Now there is a box which says "Number of pokemon". Edit that. After that, open up FSF and find free space in your ROM and put the new offset on "pointer" box. Then hit "Repoint" and save. Hope that helped

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
  • Yea, PGE doesn't automatically repoint or prompt for a location. I recommend Hopless Trainer Editor, that repoints your trainer data for you.

Back