• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Gabriel's AMA

Years
This has become a thing here yes, then i join it because why not?
Come here, you can ask me anything you want or that comes into your mind, just please, no sports or football or any world cup related ones, i don't care about it.
Let's go.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Actually, you said not to ask about sports because it's not interesting to you, but doesn't that go against the notion of anything? And you ask the same FPS questions to everyone, well, what if THEY don't find that interesting?

Years
Why do you post the same batch of questions to everyone?
Idk, i just seem to need to know their interests, because everyone in this world is different, and because of that, they will obviously have different tastes, i do agree with the fact i am posting same questions to everyone, but i will post different questions passing the time, don't take it like i am forcing them to play fps, i kinda understand why they might feel that this genre is uninteresting to them, i am not the kind of guy who just forces anyone to like anything that i like, i understand why they dislike the genre itself, and i really, REALLY understand their interests the why they hate fps or any specific genre, but yeah, i should post more different questions instead of the same ones that i do to anyone else.
Well, i tried to be honest as i can, it might be a long comment but, no, seriously, if i don't do long comments, no one will ever understand me, well, that's it.
Is Nidoking your favorite pokemon?
Yes, it is, it proved to be really useful on my team despite the fact that is ground-poison dual type, it can still be great to use.
Actually, you said not to ask about sports because it's not interesting to you, but doesn't that go against the notion of anything? And you ask the same FPS questions to everyone, well, what if THEY don't find that interesting?
Yes, that does, well, if they don't find it that interesting, that's fine, i don't really like to force people to have same tastes as me (as i also hate those guys who just force anyone to like everything they like.),
it is necessary to be respectful even in internet and in real life, i know, you can disagree with my opinions, i might be wrong most of the time, but getting angry for an small thing is dumb, i know that because i used to be an "a**hole" in youtube back in 2015-2016, i insulted people just because they had different interests than mine ones, and i was really toxic back then, i was practically a "troll", and seeing all of i have done back in youtube, i am really ashamed of what i have done, all of this changed in past 2017, when i have seen the people i have hurted and insulted, all the bad things i have done, all the youtube users that hate me (they have probably forgot my existence) because of that, i decided to just abandon my old account, and delete my google+ profile, then my old account is now abandoned, and my google+ profile no longer exists, i don't really think of returning into google+ ever again.
Sorry if my story shocked you, but i'll have to explain how i decided to not be the "troll" i was back then, and please don't take it seriously, i am just trying to be honest, that's all, i had decided to come here because i think this place has some potential, i don't want to come back to the old me i was, i also liked how this is really different of youtube, facebook, google+ and even steam community, were all these pages are affected by the toxicity, while here is not different, but i cannot think that all people are like that, there are some nice people here too, i think this is the place i never knowed before, and that i want to stay, i never create a account here just to be toxic and those things, hope you will understand what i am talking about, and i'll leave this with a final word.
"Don't become an c*nt or an jerk in internet, let people have fun"
Also if you want to tell anyone a joke, that's fine as long as you don't hurt anybody.

Last edited:
Back