• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who's better Ash or Brock

Sasuke_Uchiha

Ready to fight?
Years
  • Who is better Ash or Brock.Maybe Ash because he has better pokemon or Brock because he is a gym leader.I dont know maybe that Ash is awsome or that Brock is cooler than Ash but I dont know who is better?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Just because ash has pikachu.does'nt mean he's strong.Brock is better since ash is stupid in pokemon yellow and the anime.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Satoshi is a strong trainer and he has grown over time. He knows what he is doing when he battles. He follows his gut and comes up with his own ways of winning.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Well, I dont really favor either one but at least Ash doesn't go soft (or hard) over girls allt the time XD. And I love Ash because he likes me too. I can just tell. Ash is a very nice kid.
    Ash: That's right! Crystal Clair likes me. *looks at Toto* as a friend.
    Pikachu: Pika!
    Ash: Quiet!
    Pikachu: T_T

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    ash of course he's a much stronger trainer and has a better variety of pokemon besides ash already defeated brock before although ash can be very stupid that's why misty's smarts can beat him
    i know that's off topic but i just thought i'd bring it up since misty's the best
    misty 4 life!

Years
  • Satoshi = Ash's Japanese name ^^;;

I like Ash better. His personality is better, I think. I mean, it's funny when Brock gets shot down, but Ash is sweeter and nicer. And I prefer his Pok?mon more than Brock's.

SRW_Fanatico

Sword that cleaves evil
    Years
  • Brock all the way, anyone is better than Ash.
    That Ash have Insanely extreme good luck, god mode (invincible), pikachu fueled for some unknown energy that makes it win almost always.
    Brock have the eyes if they were closed all the time (i like it), like almost all the world outsmarts Ash, cooks, etc
    I have to admit that i hate Ash.
    The only time Ash was cool was when he was a statue :)

Caz

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I like them both cos Ash is really determined and kind and Brock is just funny lol
    But in this occasion i'd have to say: *takes a deep breath*
    Go Ash!!! Go Ash!!! Go Ash!!! *Cheers* woot! Go Ash!!!
    Ash is so hot!!! ^^;;;
    ~Caz~

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • Ash, most definitely(and why not post a poll, unless i missed it...?)
    I mean just think about it. Without ash, there would be NO pokemon at all *GASP!!* :P

Years
  • Ash hands down. WHile Brock is hilarious and one of my favorites I like how Ash is the leader, the bravest, and he does all the Pokemon battles, which I think is the best part of the entire series. So, Ash is my fav. that and I just like his personality better. ^^ Helps that he's way hotter too hehe!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2006
    Besides being lovesick, Brock is much better! Ash has too much ego!

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Ash is more invole in the anime. I go with Ash hands down. In a battle I going with Ash becasue Brocks pokemon are becoming more water like. He jsut lost his love for rocks and that a shame. Pikashu and Grovle can sweep Brock's down no matter how clever Brock pokemon are. Anyways Ash's pokemon are made to battle while Brocks are made to be funny.

I notice in the Advance gen that Brock is using his usefulness. I know that before he was Dexter's back up and add on to any pokemon info. So Brock was very informative but now in Adv gen he begin overshadow by Max and his knowledge leaving him as a second bannana. Now all Brock is able to do is cook and be funny with his lovestuck moments which are beginning to get old.

Ash is hero away and thus getting the better parts. They just need to find Brock meaning before he is overshadow just like Misty.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I think Ash is better because he is the main character in the anime and is a really strong trainer, never gives up and loves his Pokemon a lot.

Brock is so funny though.

I do know that Ash wouldn't have beat Brock in the anime if it wasn't for the sprinklers, but he did and that's what counts.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • action gamer said:
    Just because ash has pikachu.does'nt mean he's strong.Brock is better since ash is stupid in pokemon yellow and the anime.
    Umm, in Pok?mon Yellow, you play as Ash, and control his actions. So, that means, you're stupid, sweetie? PWNED! X3

Anyway, back to the main topic, sweeties, I say Brock is a little better, since he's more experinced, and has more knowlegde on Pok?mon. =3

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
  • I like Ash better becasue he has a leader and won't give up, Brock on the other hand is just fun to watch for no apparent reason.

Syaoran-Kun

Wave Master
    Years
  • action gamer said:
    You don't play as Ash in Pokemon Yellow, you play as Red. = P

I like Satoshi a lot more than Takeshi, Satoshi is determined a has a bigger role ihn the anime than Takeshi.

Back