• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Help

horcruxrocks

Pokemon Lover
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    Sorry guys i dont know where should i post this question but i just need help right now so..

i need someone to teach me personally about how to hack pokemon roms everything ..... and i will help him/her in one of his pok hacks..so if any one is up for it please reply

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Sorry guys i dont know where should i post this question but i just need help right now so..

i need someone to teach me personally about how to hack pokemon roms everything ..... and i will help him/her in one of his pok hacks..so if any one is up for it please reply

Hi, what kind of rom hacking. GBA hacking or uh.. NDS hacking?
    If you pretty much want to know something to GBA pokemon hacking. I suggest.. (Uh-huh)
    You lead those questions here. I'm a hacker myself, so feel free to ask me via pm.

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
    Years
  • Sorry guys i dont know where should i post this question but i just need help right now so..

If it is GBA hacking i could learn you the verry basics

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
    Years

Hacking is really easy you can ask Hackers that'll teach people to hack to teach you or find a tutorial in the Tutorials section..... If you need to learn some skills PM me or others who are available. :D

Back