• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2021
That list that I PMed you a little while ago was actually all of the mons that I personally had to do for the first three gens. Everything else in my pack is either a GF sprite, one of WesleyFG's, or yours. Check here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aso1iUoiU0zwdDJEcTNsZDNkOFFMVW1kREo3X0JUNGc&pli=1#gid=3

if you want to see which ones I did again. Right now I'm organizing everything into sheets, as well as for insertion with Wichu's advance series and I must say it is incredibly boring. I'm actually using the spriting as a break from it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
How's it going?

Hey Chaos Rush, how's the project coming? Hope the 4th Gen ones are coming to an end 'cause I'm looking forward to the 5th Gen ones.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Currently on Regigigas, but I won't post it until all of Gen IV is done.

But here's a little present:
250knth.png

Hey Chaos Rush, how's the project coming? Hope the 4th Gen ones are coming to an end 'cause I'm looking forward to the 5th Gen ones.
Impatient much?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Currently on Regigigas, but I won't post it until all of Gen IV is done.

But here's a little present:
250knth.png

Impatient much?

Yeah. This is one of the best projects I've ever seen. Looking forward to Gen 5 too. Thnx for the Oshawott too.

P.S: I know this is going off-topic, but will you consider an OW & sprites project once this project is done?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
a little off topic but how are you adding pokemon/moves instead of replacing if its a program can you tell me it 8o

Dear Rodriguez, please read the original (first) post. It clearly states that this is a project to create Pokemon sprites to be used together with Wichu's Sprite Editor. This project has no intention of adding/replacing Pokemon moves. Also, this is not a program, it's a downloadable package that consists of sprites.

P.S: Wichu's Sprite Editor downloadable separately.

Hope you understand.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I'm not using a program, I have magical powers. But these powers are too advanced for you to learn, I'm afraid.

Hey Chaos Rush, Rodriguez thought this project was able to add new moves instead of replacing Pokemon moves. I think he did not understand. Also, is 4th Gen done?

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Hey Chaos Rush, Rodriguez thought this project was able to add new moves instead of replacing Pokemon moves. I think he did not understand. Also, is 4th Gen done?
I know what he thought. I felt like being sarcastic.

And no, 4th Gen is not done. I have a life ya know...

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
i know hes using wichu i meant adding actual pokemon with out replacing any and yea thats what i ment
like I said, I have magical powers :3

Here is proof that I have magical powers:
zjaz9w.png

2uqeu0k.png

All have been added to the first post, even Arceus's multiple colors, which I was too lazy to add to the montage. Generation IV is complete.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
Holy ****, I was waiting for Oshawatts evolution line to be finished so I could add them, but I see what you've been working on now.

This project is great, hopefully more hacks will use these sprites, they're great.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Now that Gen IV is complete, I'm going to make some changes to the rules for people that want to help:

*Anyone can help. You don't have to PM me anymore. Just post a sprite and if I like it, I'll use it.
*If you're resizing a Pokemon from Gen I-III, make it around the size that the Pokemon is in R/S/E
*All Generation I front sprites have to be resized from this sheet: http://i49.tinypic.com/bgwch2.png
*All Generation II front sprites have to be resized from this sheet: http://i49.tinypic.com/21446km.png
*All Generation III front sprites have to be resized from this sheet: http://i48.tinypic.com/bhbox.png
*ALL backsprites must be from HeartGold/SoulSilver, recolored to match the front if necessary
*You are allowed to use custom sprites for Generation V Pokemon
*You are allowed to make a custom sprite for Rayquaza because all of its official sprites kinda suck

Holy ****, I was waiting for Oshawatts evolution line to be finished so I could add them, but I see what you've been working on now.

This project is great, hopefully more hacks will use these sprites, they're great.
lol I was working on that too:
555.png

EDIT: hey
556.png

credit to Wiznatts for Samurott front sprite

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Finally, 4th Gen is completed. Now I can save time inserting 4th Gen 'Mon instead of finding seperate sprites to insert. I just need to manualy insert 5th Gen 'Mon unfortunately. But, heck, who cares. Dewottt & Samurott are also done. Time to insert them into the past 5th Gen downloadable package.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
is it possible for you to maybe upload them to a different website? me and my friend would love to try to help but neither of our computers will allow us to visit these sites because of our anti-virus programs and what not. if you can't it's cool and i understand. just wondering if you could

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back