• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I would like to rerequest a Hoopa for a Diancie.

FC:
    4441-9852-7709
    IGN:
    Mr. L
    Section : Legendaries/events
    Pokemon :
    Hoopa
    IVs : don't care
    Pokeball : you pick

Hello MegaTorterra102 ! Your Hoopa is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey there! I was wondering if you could trade either/both of your Kyushu Bullet Pikachu Lv.50 and Kyurem vs. The Swords Of Justice Meloetta Lv. 12 for either/both of my Shiny Rayquaza Events. (Australian and North American). The first Rayquaza has XX/XX/31/31/XX/31 and the second has 31/31/31/XX/XX/XX. Both have OT Galileo, and the first also has a dragon claw. Also, if possible, I would like an ability capsule of any of the Pokemon you trade me, as I'm in a desperate need of some. Thanks!

~Shadow

Hello AshShadow ! Your Pikachu is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi again!
    I'm also interested in your shiny ferrothorn with the relaxed nature and 31/31/31/x/31/× spread. I can offer anything in my trade shop for it.

Hello! We will take your shiny Clawitzer then :)

I have all the pokemons you requested ready (even this shiny Ferrothorn) so VM me when you wanna trade!

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello Cakesu and Phanton.

Can I please request the following Pokemon:

FC: 2638-3163-3283
    IGN: Karlo
    Section: Box 2
    Pokemon: Shuppet (Male please)
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: Destiny Bond
    Tutor Moves (ORAS): None
    TMs/HMs: None
    Pokeball: Any
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Frisk
    Nickname: None
    Pokerus: No

FC: 2638-3163-3283
    IGN: Karlo
    Section: Box 3
    Pokemon: Bagon (Male please)
    IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Dragon dance
    Tutor Moves (ORAS): None
    TMs/HMs: None
    Pokeball: Great ball
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Rock Head
    Nickname: None

Thank you!

Hello Gengar228 ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I would like to request a Manaphy for a Shiny Rayquaza.

FC: 4441-9852-7709
    IGN:
    Mr. L
    Section : Legendaries/events
    Pokemon :
    Manaphy
    IVs : don't care
    Pokeball : you pick

Hello MegaTorterra102 !

We accept your offer. Phanton will let you know when your 'mon is ready.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Hi again,
    Do you guys happen to have a clefairy with magic gaurd that you could trade me?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, there!

I was wondering if you still had that shiny Moon Ball Houndour available for trade. I would like to offer a level 31 shiny female Pupitar, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in a Level Ball, with supposedly 6 IV's (according to the person who traded it to me, whom I trust). It also has the egg moves Stealth Rock & Dragon Dance. If you're interested, let me know at your own convenience. Thanks for your time!!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello, there!

I was wondering if you still had that shiny Moon Ball Houndour available for trade. I would like to offer a level 31 shiny female Pupitar, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in a Level Ball, with supposedly 6 IV's (according to the person who traded it to me, whom I trust). It also has the egg moves Stealth Rock & Dragon Dance. If you're interested, let me know at your own convenience. Thanks for your time!!

Hello Nallanator !

We accept your offer (we clone our 'mon though). Phanton will let you know when your Houndour is ready. :)

Hi again,
    Do you guys happen to have a clefairy with magic gaurd that you could trade me?

Hello drago0202 !

Pretty sure I have a F. Safari with Clefairy, so I can certainly get you one from there. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Thank you! Also Shadow obtained an ability capsule from phanton, how do they work when it comes to breeding? I may not need the claidaty as I already have an HA claffa. Could I use the ability capsule to breed to get the desired ability?
    Thanks
    -drago

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Thank you! Also Shadow obtained an ability capsule from phanton, how do they work when it comes to breeding? I may not need the claidaty as I already have an HA claffa. Could I use the ability capsule to breed to get the desired ability?
    Thanks
    -drago

Hey Drago, I accidentally told you the wrong thing. You actually CAN'T change to a hidden ability. If a Pokemon has 2 standard abilities, you can switch ONLY between those. I just checked on Serebii, and you can't change. Sorry about the miscommunication.

~Shadow

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Thank you! Also Shadow obtained an ability capsule from phanton, how do they work when it comes to breeding? I may not need the claidaty as I already have an HA claffa. Could I use the ability capsule to breed to get the desired ability?
    Thanks
    -drago

What Ash told you is true. However, you may want to breed your HA Clef to get an non-HA one instead.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    IGN: Eau
    FC: 4141-2858-1321
    Section : Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon : Amaura (Female)
    Pokeball : N/A
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : HA Snow Warning

========================

Section : Breeding Box 4
    Pokemon : Gligar (Female)
    Pokeball : Moonball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Hyper Cutter

Plus 3 Mystery Poke Eggs ^^

That's it for this week. Hope all is well. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • FC:5129-3189-0748
    IGN:Xron
    Section : Shop
    Pokemon : Landorus
    IVs :
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs:
    Pokeball :
    Nature : I know it says Jolly, but Adamant if you can. Otherwise Jolly.
    Ability :
    Nickname:
    Item (Battle Maison only):

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • IGN: Eau
    Section : Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon : Amaura (Female)
    Pokeball : N/A
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : HA Snow Warning

========================

Section : Breeding Box 4
    Pokemon : Gligar (Female)
    Pokeball : Moonball
    Nature : Adamant

Plus 3 Mystery Poke Eggs ^^

That's it for this week. Hope all is well. ;)

Welcome TaintedHeart !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been accepted.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

I would be happy to have the Pinsir from Box 3, holding an Ability Capsule.

For that, I can give you a female Vulpix with the hidden ability Drought.

Is that OK?
    1.%20smile.gif

EDIT: Sorry for not using the form, I will use it now:

Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Pinsir
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Quick Attack, Close Combat
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : No
    TMs/HMs: Return
    Pokeball : I don`t mind
    Nature : Jolly
    Nickname: Don`t need
    Item (Battle Maison only): Ability Capsule
    Pokerus: Y

Hello xGal ! Your Pinsir is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC:5129-3189-0748
    IGN:Xron
    Section : Shop
    Pokemon : Landorus
    IVs :
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs:
    Pokeball :
    Nature : I know it says Jolly, but Adamant if you can. Otherwise Jolly.
    Ability :
    Nickname:
    Item (Battle Maison only):

Hello Xron !

You didn't have to use the Request form since this is for breeding requests only. As for the Pokemon you want, I'm sorry to tell you that we do not own an Adamant Landorus unless specified otherwise. I hope you find what your looking for somewhere else though. :)

Years
  • Hello Xron !

You didn't have to use the Request form since this is for breeding requests only. As for the Pokemon you want, I'm sorry to tell you that we do not own an Adamant Landorus unless specified otherwise. I hope you find what your looking for somewhere else though. :)

Do you still have the Jolly one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back