• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeTubing Channel

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hello Everyone LucaYasha, as an aspiring PokeTuber I felt it was time that I introduced my self to the community and well I wanted to showcase what I have to offer. Currently I'm doing a TOP5 series where I'm covering my top5 pokemon of each type. I'm currently playing through a randomized nuzlocke rom hack of Pokemon White and final I also do a live Wifi Battle series. I'm also going to be doing some pack opening dotted around the channel really only when I purchase them. I'm not gonna ask for subscribers but I would like ask for anyone to come and check out my content and all feedback is welcome, thank you :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqILBUpVcBkoQtUGCdBn3vA (Channel Link)

Back