• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese Pokemon Cards

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2020
    I worked for a Japanese company during the 90's. My Japanese boss would bring me back those little packages of Pokémon cards when he would make his frequent trips to Japan. I opened them up and put them in plastic card sheets in a 3-ring binder that he also bought for me to collect. :-) I never played them or really even understood what they were, but I thought it was nice and thoughtful and I kept them. I forgot about all of them until this weekend when I cleaned out a box in the basement and found them. I have NO idea what they are worth or if they are 1st edition or 2nd edition or even how to find this out... because they are also in Japanese. He gave me these cards around 1998 (the best I can remember). Can anyone on this forum tell me who I might call or where I might go to find out what they are worth and what I would even call them or type in to describe them?

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    If you can post pictures of them we'd be happy to help price them for you! :)

Back