• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1/11 - COTD - Togekiss (DP: Great Encounters)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • togekiss.jpg

Rate & Review.

Thanks to Water Pokemon Master from www.pokebeach.com for the scan.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
  • Wow. Now that is an awesome card. You can even build him up quickly to use that Air Scroll pretty easily.

You could just play a Togepi and Pokémon Breeder to get him out, but you'd miss out on Serene Grace. Thus, he needs quick evolution, but that can be very simple. That's really his only flaw.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    I like Togekiss. It's nice. I still need one in Diamond...well, there's my next objective. ^_^

120HP is very good. Bundle it with the Weakness, and you only have either a very lucky Electivire or a very dead Electrode that can OHKO it. Serene Grace is...absolutely astonishing. It's an inferior Holon Lass in the sense that you're limited to when you can use it, but it's always ten cards. Awesome. You could so easily fire up any Pokémon straightaway. Anyone who wants a challenge, try this with the fire monkey.

You can't really lose with Air Scroll, even if it might only do 40 for three. Weakness not that bad, to be honest. Resistance...depends. Retreat Cost is excellent.

Modified: 3.5/5
    Limited 4/5

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    The card looks strong, ut it's weakness & resistense doesn't attract me.

Back