• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] かすみ Majestic Shop

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
Years
  • かすみ Majestic Shop!

Hey, hey everyone! かすみ here. I recently got back into making Avatars and Signatures, so I decided to make of shop. If you request something, I might get back to you between 2-24 hours.

Note: This is just a test to see if people like my work! If they don't, i'll have Fairy close this thread.

Order Form:
    Avatar,Signature,Profile Picture,ect:
    Dimensions:
    Picture(Try to get renders please.):
    Text:
    Colors:
    Details:

Avatars/Signatures/PP completed:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

gnmmarechal

Hurricane the Blaziken
    Years
  • just one thing, do I have to call you "かすみ"? Cuz for typing that the only way I can do it is by copying from your post lol

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
    Years
  • Silly girl~ Lots of people r going to love your art, just find the rite people~

Request: Signature
    Dimensions: 500 x 116 pixels
    Picture:
    Spoiler:

Text: 'Fear' w/ the F flipped horizontally :)
    Colors: Matching the render's hair color so kind of a blue'ish kind~
    Details: Can you make the Sig more focused on the top half, move the girl more to the Left, and can you move the Text all the way to the bottom right?

So watcha say about this request~ ? :D

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
  • Silly girl~ Lots of people r going to love your art, just find the rite people~

Picture:
    Spoiler:

Details: Can you make the Sig more focused on the top half, move the girl more to the Left, and can you move the Text all the way to the bottom right?

I'll get back to you as soon as it's done.

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years

Picture:
    Spoiler:

I just got done with your request.
    Honestly, I thought it was going to be a burden to do all that, but it was actually quite fun, I even learned some stuff. But here's your signature!

Spoiler:

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
    Years
  • I just got done with your request.
    Honestly, I thought it was going to be a burden to do all that, but it was actually quite fun, I even learned some stuff. But here's your signature!

Spoiler:

Wow~! That sure was fast~! On to the signature~! (hope u don't mind me criticizes it :)
    The signature sure does look nice I can tell you that~ But it just doesn't blend that well~
    You should of made the text or the render, 1 or the other stand out~
    Also, don't just slap it a picture~ Just no~ U gots to play w/ it 1st if u know wat I mean~ ;)

and I always love to see more people making art or learning things about Signatures and Avi's~ Just see'ing a gallery of their 1st image, to the last~ Amazes me all the time if they continue on their work~
    Keep it up~ Definitely subscribing to the thread~ :P

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I just got done with your request.

Spoiler:

I know it's not my request but I thought I'd chime in; it looks great! Couple of things I'd suggest, but I'll drop you a PM because I know that I'd rather discuss something with somebody in my shop/gallery via PM. But yeah, overall it looks great! Maybe just work on the blending like JustTheFx mentioned.

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
  • Wow~! That sure was fast~! On to the signature~! (hope u don't mind me criticizes it :)
    The signature sure does look nice I can tell you that~ But it just doesn't blend that well~
    You should of made the text or the render, 1 or the other stand out~
    Also, don't just slap it a picture~ Just no~ U gots to play w/ it 1st if u know wat I mean~ ;)

and I always love to see more people making art or learning things about Signatures and Avi's~ Just see'ing a gallery of their 1st image, to the last~ Amazes me all the time if they continue on their work~
    Keep it up~ Definitely subscribing to the thread~ :P
    Thank you for the feedback! I was in a little rush trying to make it, so I didn't really mess around with the picture or anything. I really don't like to keep anyone waiting on a request, because i'm known to
    procrastinate, and i'm just getting into the swing of things, so I love to learn from people that know how to do this kind of stuff.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • The signature picture that you made most recently is astounding. The render works perfectly with the brushes that you've used and you've managed to create a fantastic background. Kudos! :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ahhh I can't actually see your art. :( For some reason the pics aren't showing up for me. I'm assuming your art is in your signature too so I can see that (and it's awesome btw!) but can you tell me where you're uploading your pics from? Sometimes images won't show when your post them from PC's albums or Photobucket.

It could easily be on my end though so don't fret!

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
  • The signature picture that you made most recently is astounding. The render works perfectly with the brushes that you've used and you've managed to create a fantastic background. Kudos! :D

Thanks! I was just messing around with that, but it's probably the best work of art I have so far.

Fairy said:
    Ahhh I can't actually see your art. :( For some reason the pics aren't showing up for me. I'm assuming your art is in your signature too so I can see that (and it's awesome btw!) but can you tell me where you're uploading your pics from? Sometimes images won't show when your post them from PC's albums or Photobucket.

It could easily be on my end though so don't fret!

Oh, i'm sorry! I was uploading them directly from this cropping website, but I uploaded all of them to imgur, i'll post them up later when I have the time.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It was an issue on my end. You're all good dear, the images are showing up just fine. :)

Back