• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to add new evolution stones in Pokemon Emerald

darthbr

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Whatsup guys?!

This tutorial is for ppl that want to add new evolution stones in emerald, but in a safe way, without corrupting the backpack and other issues... i searched in world to make it work, many tutorials out there are wrong of too dificult...

I will not show how to create the sprites, you can search, theres a lot of them, you just need the pallete and image offset... after you got it.. lets start...

____________________________________ Tutorial _________________________________________
    1 - Create the item in Item editor (gen3tools editor is a good one)
    start creating the stones after ''repel'' item (its safe)

so, pick the ''????" after repel
    >>> put everything like a evolution stone (field Script, Price (optional), Pocket, Type, Description, and sprite offsets that you created)
    after that,

start this...

2- See the item number in HEX in item editor - > XX (ex: 0x64 i will use this one as exemple)

3- (open windows 10 calculator and put it in HEX mode, just click in HEX, to make this)

now... 64 (item number in hex, forget 0 and X, just two numbers) - D = result (my result is 57)
    make the result (57) *4 = new result (my new result is 15C)

still in windows 10 calculator make:
    31E58C (emerald offset) + new result (15C) = 31E6E8 (my new result)
    look in hXD (CTRL G) for 31E6E8 (my new result) and just paste this -> EAE43108 (this will tell the game its a evolution item in safe way)
    save, done... (its the safe way to add evolution stone, and not bug the backpack and other things...

if you want make more stones, take another ''????" after the one you created , see the HEX number, and start again.

Enjoy

Back