• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legion of Supremacy.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Okay back. Darthmoose, Shadowdragon, you are both in.

Oh, okay. So if someone from rank 7 battles someone from rank 2 or 3, and beats 2 of them, they only go up 1 rank. Or, otherwise, the rank 2 or 3 goes down a rank if they lose twice.

Example: Itachi battles Punishment, Itachi wins. Itachi beats Enzo too. He goes up to rank 6. Enzo loses twice, he goes down to rank 4.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Can there be a slot for somebody to take up for you while you're gone? if so, i would like that slot please. People are going to be fighting over this, o.O

I'm still waiting for an answer in response to my question.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Ranks can also go up by fighting others of their rank. No co-runners and such please. Only people that go up or down a rank. When Richard joins (He better. :D) then he will also be a rank 1.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Ranks can also go up by fighting others of their rank. No co-runners and such please. Only people that go up or down a rank. When Richard joins (He better. :D) then he will also be a rank 1.

Oh, okay, Can i battle somebody please? i need to test out my Blissey and Aerodactyl real quick. Edit: sure, we can battle, Shadowdragon.

laronde

All ur Base r belong to Bidoof
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Can I join? I'm nwe but I had near 200 battles in Pokemon by Wi-Fi with most peoples being strangers.

Also, I have a question for Cema. Did you join the marriland forum and ask for people to battle you and you mostly had perfect matches until I came in and I won becasue you missed with a Salamence that used Draco Meteor on a Porygon-Z?

Yeah...weird question, I just thought that I know you.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    But be warned that losing two matches against a member will send you down one rank too.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Yes Kevin. That was me. :D You're in, at rank 3. :D

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I guess i'll join. I just hope no one comes after me...:(

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2007
    OMG Cema im gone for 30min and theres already 2 pages of posting
    o yeah and im up for battles

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Any easy trainers here? Cause I need an easy battle.

Back