• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a few Event Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I recently made a Living Dex in the 7th Generation, not realising that by putting my Pokemon on 7th Gen games, I wouldn't be able to transfer them back across to my 6th Gen games. Meaning now I have only a handful of Event Legendaries on my 6th Gen games...which really irks me. Needless to say, you can't get these on the GTS, so...yeah. Thanks for limited-time events, Nintendo!

The ones I need are Mew, Diancie, Volcanion, Manaphy, Genesect, and Darkrai. I really don't mind where they come from or what their IVs or Natures or whatever are, I just need them back on 6th Gen games for Living Dex purposes.

I don't have much to offer in return, unfortunately...I can get Level 1 Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina if you give me a couple of days, since I still have the event Arceus on my 4th Gen games. I have a spare Victini, Arceus, and Darkrai (argh!) on 7th Gen. The only shiny I have is a Level 11 Naive Alolan Rattata. I also have a Level 100 Modest Plasma Deoxys, which came from my fifth gen games and may be worth something to someone?

I would be immensely grateful to anyone who could help me with this...it's getting to the point where I'm actually considering buying a lot of Event Legendaries off eBay and, needless to say, I would prefer to avoid that. Leave a message here or drop me a PM; my inbox is open, but my VMs are closed for personal reasons. Thanks for reading ;w;

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Funny story.

I recently made a Living Dex in the 7th Generation, not realizing that by putting my Pokemon on 7th Gen games, I wouldn't be able to transfer them back across to my 6th Gen games. Meaning now I have only a handful of Event Legendaries on my 6th Gen games...which really irks me. Needless to say, you can't get these on the GTS, so...yeah. Thanks for limited-time events, Nintendo!

The ones I need are Mew, Diancie, Volcanion, Manaphy, Genesect, and Darkrai. I really don't mind where they come from or what their IVs or Natures or whatever are, I just need them back on 6th Gen games for Living Dex purposes.

I don't have much to offer in return, unfortunately...I can get Level 1 Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina if you give me a couple of days, since I still have the event Arceus on my 4th Gen games. I have a spare Victini, Arceus, and Darkrai (argh!) on 7th Gen. The only shiny I have is a Level 11 Naive Alolan Rattata. I also have a Level 100 Modest Plasma Deoxys, which came from my fifth gen games and may be worth something to someone?

I would be immensely grateful to anyone who could help me with this...it's getting to the point where I'm actually considering buying a lot of Event Legendaries off eBay and, needless to say, I would prefer to avoid that. Leave a message here or drop me a PM; my inbox is open, but my VMs are closed for personal reasons. Thanks for reading ;w;
    i can give you a manaphy, darkrai or genesect (all 3 are from the 20th anniversary event)in exchange for that shiny rat, just give me some scrap pokemon on 6th gen for which event you want and i'll give you one of my breedjects on the 7th gen games
    also i'm kinda on a bit of limited time and won't be able to get online with my 3ds after 6pm EDT
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-PA.aspx

BTW whats your fc?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Funny story.

I recently made a Living Dex in the 7th Generation, not realising that by putting my Pokemon on 7th Gen games, I wouldn't be able to transfer them back across to my 6th Gen games. Meaning now I have only a handful of Event Legendaries on my 6th Gen games...which really irks me. Needless to say, you can't get these on the GTS, so...yeah. Thanks for limited-time events, Nintendo!

I can get several of those actually, HOWEVER, what I am looking for is actually provign to be just as hard, Gen 7 only pokemon in normal pokeballs. Specifically Mareanie, Passimian, pretty much any Sun Exclusive pokemon I cannot catch myself as I have moon, Genderless pokemon and female only pokemon. I don't need hidden ability, egg moves, special IVs, nothing, literally JUST gen 7 pokemon in normal pokeballs. If you have some, ket's work something out!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back