• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking to get a Group Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxMoon

Assembly Guy
Years
  • Hello, it's been almost 7 years since I was last on these kind of forums.

Neways, let me get to the point.

First off, as the thread states im looking to get a group together (via Skype) to discuss making a new pokemon mod. Since I been out of the game so long i'd like to discuss what premade tools we have at our disposal. I'm coming from a very technical group in terms of understanding assembly code, debugging and all that goes with it. I also host my own forum. (not pokemon related)

So, what would this here community like to see in terms of a good original pokemon mod?

For those who would like to discuss topics reguarding the above information with me personally, add me on skype.

lowerorbiticbm

Years
  • This isn't the correct place to ask that, Emulation & ROM stuff belongs in their respective forums, provided that you follow and abide by their rules.

-Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back