• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One-In-Each Challenge

TheBowsinator

Pi Lieker
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022
ack! Its been a week since i started the challenge ┐_┐

Can i get a replacement for my scyther in gen 2? i have no way of evolving it....

OH and i asked for a monotype BUG and ELECTRIC and allready got magnemite for kanto for those who dotn know :o

heLLkitsune

There's nothing for me here...
Years
ack! Its been a week since i started the challenge ┐_┐

Can i get a replacement for my scyther in gen 2? i have no way of evolving it....

OH and i asked for a monotype BUG and ELECTRIC and allready got magnemite for kanto for those who dotn know :o

I don't which gen johto you will be doing, but here's the bug pokemon:
gbc165.gif
and here's an electric pokemon:
gbc179.gif
have fun! ;)

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
Years
First Update for Crystal Version, I don't have to do them in order, do I?

Pokemon Crystal Version

250px-Pokemoncrystal.jpg

-I got my Chikorita from Professor Elm.
-I made my Chikorita go through all the way to Mr. Pokemon's.
-Got the PokeDex and the Mystery Egg.
-I went back to Cherrygrove, and fought against my Rival ???
-Went to Newbark Town, told Professor Elm the guy's name was Silver, and went back.
-I cheated to get a Houndour in on my Crystal because you can't catch them until Kanto.
-It battled its way towards Violet City, stomping every trainer flat on the ground, like Joey's Top Percentage Rattata.
-I went through Sprout Tower, defeating every Sage including the leader. I got Flash because of this.
-Steamed through Violet City gym trainers.

-I beat Falkner, and earned myself the Zephyr Badge. (Level 12)

qw13

Please do not read this text.
Years
After a long while, i am continuing my challenge on HeartGold with Gastly. If you ask me why i waited that long, because i get bored of everything too fast. Now i stopped my challenges to continue this one. Here i come, Gastly!

-I loaded my save file on HardGold(Hard Version of Heartgold). I was about to enter Sprout Tower.
-Boxed my Metapod,Pidgey and Geodude.
-And used Cyndaquil to catch Gastly.
-Boxed Cyndaquil.
-Grinded Gastly to Level 9.
-Trained in Sprout Tower to grind Gastly to Level 14.
-Losed to Elder. (Well, first Bellsprout was easy but HootHoot weakened me because of me needing Curse. Then second Bellsprout finished me :D)
-This time beated Elder with Gastly's newly learned Night Shade. (Though HootHoot and other Normal types need Curse of course)
-Used Gym trainers to grind to Lvl 16.
-Started battle with Falkner! (Falkner's upgraded team on HardGold is; Pidgey Lvl 13,HootHoot Lvl 13,Pidgeotto Lvl 16)
-Pidgey just annoyed me with Sand-Attack with Hypnosis everytime missing. While it just used Sand-Attack, Curse almost finished but Falkner used Potion then Curse again pulled its health down, it used Roost continously but Roost ran out of PP and it used Tackle but it didn't affect Gastly. Then Curse finished it off. A really annoying Pokemon is not it?
-HootHoot was about to kill me with continously using Peck. Though i had Potions (i couldn't use Curse twice without healing myself :D) and i healed myself while Curse finished it off.
-Though i ran out of Potions and i had 12/40 HP, it was sure i was going to lose. Then Pidgeotto used Air Cutter (in HardGold it has it) to finish Gastly.
Now i don't have any money to buy Potions so i can't do anything. This means i must use Cyndaquil and others. Sorry.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2012
I just want everyone to know... that Sableye is a terrible Pokemon. I'm not saying I haven't bonded with mine (he's level 89, like 4k XP from 90), but my god, what a terrible Pokemon. I guess it's cool to have no weaknesses, but those stats. Those sad, sad little stats. Those last 10 levels are gonna be bad.

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
Years
Sableye is awesome.

On another note, I'm afraid to say that I'm dropping out of this challenges for my other ones.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
I would Love to sign up for this challenge. While im doing a 2 UMC at the time they do get boring and this will be somethign else to do.

Name : Ciax
Games : FR, HG/SS, S, D/P/PL, B/W Pretty much can use any game but the gba ones cuase only have fire red and sapphire
Monotype : Bug, Dark, Water, Ground, Ice
I would one of these types in each game not in this order tho, any order. Thanks

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Finally ended this challenge, after several time!

I'm just posting the final Mons.

Sapphire: Slaking Lv. 100 - Slack Off, Thunderpunch, Brick Break, Earthquake
Pearl: Bronzong Lv. 100 - Psychic, Gyro Ball, Shadow Ball, Charge Beam
Black: Gigalith Lv. 100 - Earthquake, Stone Edge, Gyro Ball, Explosion

Years
Can I use my one re roll on purrloin. I used Purrloin for my last two runs and it will feel like doing those runs all over again but update probably tomorrow.

Sammy you get

97.png
93.png
202.png
387.png
625.png

Last edited:
Years
@Spadez Sure,okay,no problems at all,did you like Woobat?

And as for ToraUsagi,

Nidoran[F]
Teddiursa
Mudkip
Machop
Tympole

If you can't get one,or would rather not use one,you can get one reroll( apply to multiple Pokemon) ^_^

Back