• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Fly animation in Fire Red

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Hello everyone,

im Danilo from Brasil and im trying to change all the sprites of Red and Leaf, and i managed with the Overworld Manager and Dynamic Overworld Palettes, but in the part of fly animation and dont find it in the program.

i researched and found the adress of sprite and pallete

Frame 0 - male character: 39DBC8
    Frame 1 - male character: 39E3C8

Frame 0 - female character: 39EBC8
    Frame 1 - female character: 39F3C8

Frame 2 - both male and female: 39D3C8

The palette is at 35B968

and now i have a question: have a way to change this sprite in the overworld manager or a easy way to change this?

Spoiler:

Attachments

• Game Boy Advance - Pokemon FireRed LeafGreen - Hero & Heroine.png
      Game Boy Advance - Pokemon FireRed LeafGreen - Hero & Heroine.png
      3.9 KB · Views: 34

The Falansh

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    Hello everyone,

im Danilo from Brasil and im trying to change all the sprites of Red and Leaf, and i managed with the Overworld Manager and Dynamic Overworld Palettes, but in the part of fly animation and dont find it in the program.

i researched and found the adress of sprite and pallete

and now i have a question: have a way to change this sprite in the overworld manager or a easy way to change this?

Spoiler:

use nse by making bookmark for these offsets , oh no use hex maniac advance

Back