• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
  • After the message was played Johann jumped out of his office chair and his Aron went flying to the floor, it yelled at him and then curled up back to sleep. He walked over to the his videophone he completed (He buys nothing, he like to create the stuff like phones and computers.) He pressed the redial button on the screen (Its a touch screen type one) After he got the answering machine, "Dan this is Johann. I don't want to play phone tag but to answer your question, I could probably make one but, you'll need to come over to my office and discuss exactly what your talking about. Bye!"

He then picked up his portfolio and his Aron and went to his office in town.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Cherry and Marina just arrived in Rustboro City. They were eating in a cafe in

"Cherry, Do you know where the Rustboro Gym is?" Marina asked.

Cherry nodded. "You're going to fight already?"

"Yup! I want to earn my first badge!!" Marina said cheerfully.

"Is it alright if we go there tommorow?" Cherry asked.

"Ok. You want to go to the Pokemon School here, right?" Marina asked.

"Yes, I want to see the Ribbon Contest class." Cherry said.

"Let's go now! I wanna see their Pokemon Battle class." Marina said.

Cherry nodded.

They left the cafe and was heading to the Pokemon School.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • (just a little post to start off my character)

At a peacful lake, famous for gold magikarp, which had started appearing after a rumor of a red gyarados, I was training with flygon, I was sending blast after blast of energy, and he was dodging easily, then he attempted to slash me, but I blocked one claw easily with my sword, and when he slashed with the other, I kicked him backwards, then he charged at me with both claws ready, and I managed to lock them both with my sword, and there we stood, in a contest of pure strength and endurance...

Years
  • Julia and Ali walked out of the Rustboro Apartment building. "So where is Professor Dan's office?" Julia inquired, happily. "Well, when I was getting my own trainer card, I just went to professor Birch… But I couldn't really see professor Dan at the time anyways, because one-he wasn't a professor yet, hehe… And two, the cave was blocked anyways. If it's in Lavaridge town, then the best way to get there would to be by going through the cave, cutting through Verdanturf, and getting to Mauville. Then from there, we can take the firey path straight to Lavaridge!"
    "Ali… That sounds kind of… Long…" Julia said, sounding more disappointed now. "I know, and it is… That's why I can't let you go by yourself, you only have one pokemon, it's pretty sappy too… You may want to check out some of the classes at the academy, y'know? Maybe there are some drop-in workshops that we can take a look at right now-"
    "What about mom?" There was an awkward silence around them. Ali replied with a simple, "…We'll figure that out when the time comes… Anyways, once you get your trainer card, what do you plan on doing?"
    "Obviously check out the pokemon contests! Marill has GOT to be the cutest pokemon ALIVE! As soon as I get my trainer card, we're going to Verdanturf to enter the pokemon contest there!" Ali looked happily upon Julia, seeing how she was finally beginning to think before she acted. "Well, maybe we will end up doing all this… There's the academy!" He said, pointing to it. "C'mon! Let's go!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Then, just as I was about to break the lock, water came spilling down from everywhere, in a torrential downpour, and both I and flygon both slipped and fell in the mud. "Kyogre...." I said, and he came out of the lake, with an innocent look on it's face "Ky?" it asked, the innocent look going to a smirk. "Oh forget it, enjoy yourself today, we can continue with training tommorow." I said, and Flygon flew off to try catching some fish at the other end of the lake, and kyogre dived back into the lake, obviously wanting some fish for itself.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Can I play??!!

Name Paige

Gender female

Age 11

Pokemon pikachu dragonite

Discription black hair sailor moon style jaens (slightly baggy) t shirt sneakers brown eyes good at soccer and swimming

Personality inocent but has a temper but knows how to be caring sometimes will show her real intelagence and will always tell you your mistakes

Class pokemon comunicater can translate poke speech and trainner

Objectives wants to be a master and be the first one to speak every language of pokemon

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "Billy give me the stats on the new master ball project." I said to Billy who was the president of the NMBP (New Master Ball Project).

"We have all the research done, all we need left is to add some new accessories." He said looking at his papers.

"Okay let me see the research." I said as he handed me the papers. I looked over it and astound by what they discovered. "Wow. This is remarkable! Stores battle info on the pokemon, Stimulates the pokemon muscles, AND a scientific calculator all in one? That's incredible!"

"Glad you like it sir." He said happily.

"I'm going to give your whole committee a raise! And I'll order heating and air conditioning repairs for you room! Now put this in my research database and get back to work. Oh, and you and your commitee can take today and tomorrow off. But I want to see the ball finished by the end of this year, otherwise you get no vacation time next year!" I said smiling.

"Yes...Yes....YES SIR!" He said laughing and smiling while running down the halls and into the commitee room. After a few seconds you could hear cheering from down the same hall.

Years
  • OOC: I dunno wot city johann is in so ill just say Rustboro city. I'll edit this if you want to be in another city.

IC: I got Johann's message about meeting him in person to discuss details so I called out my pidgeot. She is a magnificent pokemon. Since she is so big I am able to ride on he back so shes my regular transport. I got on her back and told her to fly south to Rustboro city. "Pidgeot!" she said and off we went. It was a beautiful day and it didn't take long to get to the center of the city. I landed and called back Pidgeot into her pokeball. I started walking towards the huge skyscraper that was owned by Poketech Inc. and was run by Johann.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • ((It's in Rustboro))

The main office paged me down to the main floor becuase Dan Has come to meet me. "Send him up to the conference room. I'll be waiting for him." I said through the speaker on my desk. I headed down to the 34th floor and into the conference room. But along the way I stopped to get Mary, Bob, Billy, and Jim, his top ranked officals. They took a seat in the room and waited for Dan.

Years
  • I got in the elevator and went up to the 34th floor. I got out and entered a door that had a shiny gold plate that said Conference Room. Inside I took a seat opposite Johann. There were several other high ranking people in PokeTech Inc. in the room but I didn't know any of their names. "Hi Johann," I said and I started to explain my predicament, "I have found a group of numel in Fiery Path who have lately been acting very strangely. I think it is because of a new numel to the area is leading them. I belive that this new numel is a shiny numel. They have recently started to terrorize the other inhabitants of Fiery Path. I think if I were to capture the shiny numel things would go back to normal. But their is a problem. It is very agressive for its kind. I think that even if it were fainted a normal ultra ball wouldn't capture it. I have some masterballs in my possesion but they are for trainers that I gave licences to that go very well in the pokemon league challenge. I was wondering if you and your staff might be able to design a pokeball to suit my needs?"

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I thought a minute and said, "What do you think Billy? Do you think NMB (New Master Ball) will be ready anytime soon?"

"No sir. We just got the research done." He said nodding his head no.

"Mary do we have any Master Balls left?" I said.

"No. The last bunch went to Professor Oak." She said nodding her head no.

"How long until we can make more?" I asked Mary CEO of the PBD (Pokemon Ball Division).

"Not until next week." She said.

"Okay. Bob, suggestions?" I asked.

Bob is the CEO of the PRD (Pokemon Research Division). He said, "We could give him the prototype of NMB. To see if it works."

"Billy do you have a pototype?" I said looking a Billy.

"Yes, but we haven't tested it yet, it could be defective." he said hesitantly.

"What do you mean!? You have the research done! You should have already tested it!" I yelled.

"I said we just finished the research........and we just finished the prototype and we were going to keep it underwraps until we made sure it work." He said regretting not testing it sooner.

"Give it to him. I looked at the research. If you followed the blueprints currectly it should work." I said looking at the blue prints in his hands. "But there's still another thing. We need a behavior control collar. Do we have one of those, Jim?" Jim is the CEO of the PED (Pokemon Equipment Division)

"Yes, just finished it. In fact I was coming to show you so here it is." He said handing me the collar.

"Okay I'll have the main office give you the prototype and take the collar. I hope they work for you!" He said smiling.

Years
  • "So i'll just have to capture the numel with the prototype and then put on the collar after I capture it? Or the other way around?" I asked Johann a little confused. I waited for an answer.

Years
  • OOC: My characters lab is in Lararidge town but people don't go to my lab usually to get a trainer licence. They call me and I visit them (I got a pidgeot). For some people home visits are easier if they live far away from another professor.

IC: I decided to see my friend Joe who is a teacher at the pokemon academy before I left Rustboro city. I made my way to the academy. I walked in and saw a boy and a girl waiting for someone at the front desk.

Years
  • OOC: Hehe, thanks for coming to the academy, sorry I couldn't post earlier, I'll try posting more often-most of my major projects are done with, so I should have much more spare time on my hands :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Julia had her Marill out in front of her. She examined it, seeing if Marill met the expectations of a pokemon cute contest. Ali turned around, and saw professor Dan. He gasped, and quickly tapped Julia on the shoulder. "Julia!" He yelled, "It's Professor Dan! Right behind you!"
    "Uhh… No, you're behind me, not professor Dan, can't you see I'm busy!?" She angrily jerked her head to face Ali, which was when she saw Professor Dan behind him. "Professor Dan!!" She said, quickly jumping out of the chair, and running to him. She quickly turned to Ali, "He was behind YOU stupid! Not me!" Ali gave Julia a sour face, then walked over to her and the Professor, while Marill briskly jumped off the table, and bounced up into Julia arms, using it's tail. "Mar!" It cheerfully exclaimed, looking at Professor Dan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back