• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Battle Facilities and Tournament Speculation

A3R0D4C7YL

Dark Type Master
Years
  • WA
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Would you like to see the stadiums, battle frontier, or even something new back in the new X and Y? the battle stadiums in Black and White were very useful for training my pokemon. the battle frontier didnt actually level u my pokemon but it was very fun to use it! A new thing would be nice...but as they say..."Old but Gold!" and it'd be fine if they put the older ones back too.

Discuss what ideas you have for a new battle facility or tournament. Would you like to see the return of the Battle Frontier? If so, what sort of new facilities would you like to see or would you prefer the return of some of the old ones? On the other hand, would you prefer the Battle Subway or Pokémon World Tournament to be included in X/Y instead? Would you rather something entirely new be introduced or maybe nothing at all? You can use these questions as guidelines, no need to answer them all directly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy

just a guy
Years
Discussion regarding contests or musicals are taking place in the Contest/Musical Speculation thread. However, there currently isn't a thread to specifically discuss the return of Battle Facilities / Frontier, Battle Subway, or the Pokémon World Tournament. So I'm going to redirect discussion of the musicals to its proper thread, but leave this open for others to speculate about the latter question in your original post.

I for one would would like to see the Battle Frontier make a return with a number of new facilities a la Pokémon Emerald. Would it be too greedy if I asked for the World Tournament to be included too?

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Heck no! Go the extra mile, and include all of them in one game! An expansive Battle Frontier with the Pokemon World Tournament included! Just scrap the Battle Subway (because that's gross, I would write a rant on it but most people already know how I feel about that thing. xD), and we'd be set for the best battling facilities Pokemon has ever had since Gen III!

This is pretty much my hope. I just want Emerald's Battle Frontier back honestly, but I'd be greedy enough to ask for that, all of fourth generations facilities, AND the PWT to be included. I thought the PWT was different enough to be put elsewhere, but having it as part of the Battle Frontier definitely would make sense, and I'd definitely be happy.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
No freaking SUBWAY. That sucked. Would it be too much to ask to have the Battle Frontier back again, or at least something similar but with different battle conditions? Because I was really missing that in BW and BW2.

Back