• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] The Eye of Providence- All Seeing WorkShop.

The Kobra

The all-seeing.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 21, 2017

The All Seeing Shop.

Well , i've decided to open my "Signature shop" , you can see some of my work HERE.

I got few rules before we get stared.

Rules:

- Only 3 Signatures per week.
    - Need to use HD Render's for the signatures you want.
    - If you want a advanced signature with more detail's, send me a PM with the detail's of it, dont post it here.
    - I do Avatar's too.

That's all for now.

Request form:

Signature or Avatar:
    Character:
    Dimensions: (HxW, leave blank if no preference)
    Additional Details:

Note: I'm not doing Wallpaper's , so dont ask for it , read this note before requesting a Wallpaper.
    Note 2: I can Photoedit an actual Stock if you want, but only edition and effect's.​

The Kobra

The all-seeing.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 21, 2017
    Signature or Avatar: Avatar only please
    Character: http://animew.mobi/wp-content/uploads/jojos-bizarre-adventure-1.png
    Dimensions: 130 X 130
    Additional Details: none, thank you! I hope the render is okay..!

Here is your render, hope you like it.

dW0ANlM.png

BaneBandicoot

BaneBandicoot
    Years
  • Signature or Avatar: Avatar
    Character: Crash Bandicoot
    Dimensions: H: 720 x W: 1280
    Additional Details: Okay, so I would like to have sort of an avatar made for my YouTube Channel, if anyone is good at that sort of thing, what I was wanting is for someone to make me, a character image (PNG, no Background) of Crash Bandicoot with shades on holding a Pokéball, sort of a cartoon look but accurately drawn and designed well

Back