• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caillou The Pokemon Trainer Season 2 Part 9

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    GOOD NEWS!!!!
    I finished part 9 of my fanfic!
    sorry every one was waiting lie FOREVER but now its done!

transcrip:

Part 9 – Arthur Big Fight Caillou

Arthurdorf was do a morph! He changed back into normal Arthur form! But he have a cape tho. "HAHAHA!" say caillou. "you is weak now!" caillou was laugh at Arthur. But Arthur was actually like STRONG! He fly to ground and punch ash and then misty and then the clement and brock. "you and me" Arthur say to caillou. "Go slamamance!" say Arthur. Slamamance was big scare dinoser thing. "I wil use a cactus!" shout caillou and then cactus pop up. Slamliance used a wing spack and cactus go fly away. "Cactus use hyperbeam!" yelled caillou. Cactus use a beam and slamnce got hurt. Then cactus start to evolve! It evilve into cactusman! "Cactusman use hyperbeam again!" say caillou. It did and salamenece faint! Arthur say "yowch. Time for new poke!" and then sent out garados! Garydos scare cactusman. "come back cactusman you done great job. OK go ledian!" and caillou sent out ledian. Arthur say "garydos use hydro pomp!" Garydos make water thing and ledian got ow. "Ledian use bug bite!" yell caillou really loud. Ledian bit garydos on lips. The caillou send out stunky. "Stunky do butt gas!" shout say caillou and then he fart in garydos mouth and garydos faint. Arthur was MAD! He make a fist and saids "this is no the end!!!!" and then he grab caillou! Arthur and caillou disappear!

Next thing caillou knew, he were on the dream place again! Arthur runned to his other Arthur friends that die. He suck them. Cilan and tierno run to caillou. "This is super spicy stuff" say cilan. Tierno say "caillou! It not safe here! You am go!" Then Arthur start glow! "I will blowed up dream place!" say Arthur. "So can't come back to live no more!" he say. Caillou was scare! If blowed up dream place caillou never go back to life!

Back