• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] I am looking to hire someone to repoint a series of broken scripts for me

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Hi! I would like to hire someone to repoint a series of scripts in the Battle Dome and Battle Pyramid to free space since their initial offsets have been somehow overwritten while I was working on my hack. I basically just need someone to manually decompile the script by changing all the existing, written offsets in the script to free space. The process should take about 1-2 hours done manually. If you know a tool that speeds it up, feel free to use it as long as it works. I will pay 50 dollars when the work is first done and verified to be working and then, after one week, if any reported issues come about as a result of the repointing I would ask that you fix them for an additional 50 dollars. If there are none, I will send the 50 dollars anyways totaling to 100 dollars for this project. Thank you and I hope to get in contact with some experienced hackers here soon!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Why not just take the original scripts and reinsert them with XSE and dynamic offsets? You could then use the offsets it provides to repoint in a matter of minutes, in theory. (I don' know for sure though since I never repoint stuff lmao)

Back