• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool✓] PGE evolution paramaters

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
  • Actually I am trying to insert new evolution methods like specific map evolution,
    move learn evolution etc.
    In PGE (Pokemon game editor) I saw some paramaters like: Map name, attack
    but I dont know how to activate them....

eg:
    Spoiler:

So what would i do with
    [S-HIGHLIGHT]Evolution6Param=item[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    the bolded part to make it work with, attack or specific map.
    Need help..

Help me if you can :)
    thanks in advance :) ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2020
    im having the same issue lol i cant seem to figure out the rest of them i tried a bunch for the map but none worked so far :(

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    You would probably use evolvesbutnoparams for Map Name and possibly either level or item for attack. This would be better asked on the thread itself.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2020
    oh hey wow i feel stupid but i figured out for the attack at least lol (im using pge version 3.7 though idk what one ur using) but for the attack its just this
    Spoiler:

and as for the map i still havent figured that out however i was able to get a map evo with
    Gen III Suite :D all i did for that is edit the ini and put location
    ex.
    Spoiler:

only thing is idk if its because the gen III suite i got is different since mines from LcCoolJ95's
    emerald 650 either way if you need the one i got i can get u a download link prob and if not i can upload it myself :).
    ps. ik it doesnt help you with pge but at least u can add map evo in ur rom :P

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • oh hey wow i feel stupid but i figured out for the attack at least lol (im using pge version 3.7 though idk what one ur using) but for the attack its just this
    Spoiler:

and as for the map i still havent figured that out however i was able to get a map evo with
    Gen III Suite :D all i did for that is edit the ini and put location
    ex.
    Spoiler:

only thing is idk if its because the gen III suite i got is different since mines from LcCoolJ95's
    emerald 650 either way if you need the one i got i can get u a download link prob and if not i can upload it myself :).
    ps. ik it doesnt help you with pge but at least u can add map evo in ur rom :P

I have already found all the evolution parameters....
    here they are From the PGE Github:

These are all the available evolution conditions.
    "none"
    "evolvesbutnoparms"
    "level"
    "item"
    "attack"
    "mapname"
    "species"
    "bankandmap"

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2020
    I have already found all the evolution parameters....
    here they are From the PGE Github:

These are all the available evolution conditions.
    "none"
    "evolvesbutnoparms"
    "level"
    "item"
    "attack"
    "mapname"
    "species"
    "bankandmap"

ah ok cool then :) i didnt know the map one tho for pge so thanks lol.... i tried to help u but u ended up helping me again haha

Back