• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help finding a fiction

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    Need help finding a fiction-- FOUND!

Hello all, I'm a new member here and a fan of the first few seasons of the Pokemon series. A few years ago I read an extremly well written facinating fanfiction. I read it on Fanfiction.net, but this was before I had an account and favorited Fanfiction. Recently my computer crashed and I lost all my links. This includes said pokemon fic. It had been a while since I read the fanfiction so I don't know if it's still on FF.net, and I don't remember the title or the author name. What I do remember is that it was a legendary Fanfiction with Ash as the Chosen one. He captures Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Lugia, and Ho-oh. He gains tremendous powers with these 'captures', extreme speed and nearly indistructible.

This in an AAMR but contains Brock as well. I also remember that the first Chapter was entitled Between a Brock and a Hard Place, and that another chapter was called Let Loose the Dogs of War and delt with the three 'dog' legendaries. There is a prophecy involved and they go to visit Sabrina and her psychic pokemon. The prophecy dealt with a darkness, I think it meant a Dark Pokemon, if that helps. :D If anyone has any Idea of what this is called or where I can find it. Please, leave a comment. I'm desperate. :7:

Never mind. I found it. The story is Called between a rock and a hard place by neongene. It is still on FF.net and if you would like to read it please do. I really want her to finish it and you all should go read and leave reviews! :P

Last edited:
    Back