• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] NoMethodError

KawaiiDuocorn

The Weird Pokémon design lover
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Please can somebody help me? My project worked completely fine, but recently it started to show me this error message after compiling and I can't test it anymore! :( Can anyone help?

[Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]
    Exception: NoMethodError
    Compiler:3029:in `pbCompileAnimations'
    Compiler:3027:in `each'
    Compiler:3027:in `pbCompileAnimations'
    Compiler:4423:in `pbCompileAllData'
    Compiler:4515

Attachments

• errorlog.txt
      265 bytes · Views: 4
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Wow that's quite a strange error. Somehow you've got the number 4 in a place where Essentials is expecting to see a whole animation!

Have you made changes to the animations? Maybe you can copy a fresh copy of PkmnAnimations.rxdata from Essentials into your Data folder?

KawaiiDuocorn

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Yes I made some small changes to the animations, but I don't remember it changing it THIS badly. I tried what you suggested and now it apparently has problem with line 9 in main script ._.

Last edited:

KawaiiDuocorn

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    Thank you mgriffin for help. I managed to fix it by completely re-pasting original code and it somehow works now! Thank you so so much! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Glad to hear you got things working again. Remember to keep backups! That way if something breaks you can always go back to the previous version :)

NecroZain

I'm sorry, how can you not call this demon of ligh
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2020
    Hi mgriffin and KawaiiDuocorn, had the exact same error message at the beginning after trying to create level scaling using a switch. First I did what mgriffin said about the animations rxdata and then repasted old script from a previos version but it keeps saying the same error message:

[Pokémon Essentials version 17.2]
    Exception: NoMethodError
    Compiler:3029:in `pbCompileAnimations'
    Compiler:3027:in `each'
    Compiler:3027:in `pbCompileAnimations'
    Compiler:4423:in `pbCompileAllData'
    Compiler:4515

Any other ideas on how to get it fixed?

Back