• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Yeah it's usually an hour, but sometimes (when I watched) they run over that, so at most 90 minutes.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Yeah it's usually an hour, but sometimes (when I watched) they run over that, so at most 90 minutes.

The next episode will proly be super long.

The last CoroCoro was leaked on June 11th. It is currently July 11th. We should be getting the leak either today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm "/

Don't you all think that theres too many pokemon now and that they should just improve on old generations..
    I mean new pokemon will make Black & White more interesting along with the 3D graphics but I think there are way too many generations now..

Anyone agree??

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • Name of "Team" and number of 5th Gen Pokemon revealed ...?

Ok, so I watch this guy on Youtube who claimed to know someone who had spoilers about Black and White.
    At first I thought "Whatever."
    But months ago when hardly any information was leaked he said that there would be triple battles, a female professor named Araragi & a team lead by someone named "N" ... These came true.
    He also said that there would be over 150 Pokemon this generation and the "team" would be named Team Plasma.

You guys think that there's any truth to this or was he just REALLY good at guessing?
    Also how would you feel if there was over 150 Pokemon?
    What do you think of the name "Team Plasma"?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Team plasma fits with Rocket, Magma, Aqua and Galactic all of them being scientific words :). I saw these rumors too...it might come true and the N guy is suspicious...I think that cube he has is a device that has to do with the legends!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I believe it. It would be easier to know the name of Team Plasma than it would to know how many Pokemon there are though. With the types of Reshiram and Zekrom being Fire and Electric, it's highly plausible. I mentioned this a while back when the Professor rumor came out to be true, and since nothing this guy has been proven false but so far, I'm gonna believe him.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Ok, so I watch this guy on Youtube who claimed to know someone who had spoilers about Black and White.
    At first I thought "Whatever."
    But months ago when hardly any information was leaked he said that there would be triple battles, a female professor named Araragi & a team lead by someone named "N" ... These came true.
    He also said that there would be over 150 Pokemon this generation and the "team" would be named Team Plasma.

You guys think that there's any truth to this or was he just REALLY good at guessing?
    Also how would you feel if there was over 150 Pokemon?
    What do you think of the name "Team Plasma"?

Your post is the same exact thing JubilifeTV said on one of his recent videos...

I think that those are all just general guesses.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I don't agree M. Dude. How would he guess so many things so spot on. A guy name N. and the female professors name. Crazy. And he did just take everything strait from JubilifeTV, lmao.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • Your post is the same exact thing JubilifeTV said on one of his recent videos...

I think that those are all just general guesses.

I don't agree M. Dude. How would he guess so many things so spot on. A guy name N. and the female professors name. Crazy. And he did just take everything strait from JubilifeTV, lmao.

Umm, guys... Let me quote myself.

Ok, so I watch this guy on Youtube who claimed to know someone who had spoilers about Black and White.

This is in my original post lol I'm not denying I got it from JubilifeTV :P
    I didn't want to say the name of the guy on Youtube because I thought that would count as advertising or something and the thread would get deleted. :)

So you're basically agreeing that there could be a possibility that the other two rumours could be true then?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • 157 is what I am sticking with with number of pokemon. But yes,I also heard of Team Plasma from somewhere else.

The name,for some reason,reminds me of Neo Team Rocket in the manga.
    But 643 is indeed a random number.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Umm, guys... Let me quote myself.

This is in my original post lol I'm not denying I got it from JubilifeTV :P
    I didn't want to say the name of the guy on Youtube because I thought that would count as advertising or something and the thread would get deleted. :)

So you're basically agreeing that there could be a possibility that the other two rumours could be true then?

I know, I just thought it was funny because I just watched his vid and you just said everything exactly like he did, but I really think these rumors will come to be true, which will be a relief. I like the teams with futuristic themes.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • 157 is what I am sticking with with number of pokemon. But yes,I also heard of Team Plasma from somewhere else.

The name,for some reason,reminds me of Neo Team Rocket in the manga.
    But 643 is indeed a random number.

I really hope that there is over 150 Pokemon this time, the more the merrier I say. 643? I could see that, though I'm going to go with 651 Pokemon. :)

I know, I just thought it was funny because I just watched his vid and you just said everything exactly like he did, but I really think these rumors will come to be true, which will be a relief. I like the teams with futuristic themes.

lol I didn't know how else to word it :P
    So you like the name of the Team then? It sounds legit to me and I wouldn't be disappointed if it WAS the name of the "Team".
    What do you think about the number of Pokemon. (apparently)
    I personally like that there could be over 150. More to choose from :D
    My guess was that there will be 151 as a tribute to the 1st Gen.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Eh, unless he sat there and counted all of the Pokemon I'm not sure how he'd know, unless an insider told him so that part is up in the air for me but I surly hope so. 100 Pokemon isn't enough for me, let's go overboard!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back