• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw Nuzlocke

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
Years
  • Welp, here we go! Part 1!

NUZLOCKE RULES
    1. If a Pokemon faints, it is dead and must be released.
    - Whiteout is a game over.
    2. I must catch the first catchable Pokemon I encounter in each area. If it faints or flees, too bad. (No Duplicates Allowed!!!)
    ADDITIONAL RULES
    Battle Style changed from "Switch" to "Set".

Get the game (patch file only)
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=351283

Years
  • Good luck! I'm 40-odd episodes into my Diamond run (33 released) and it's beginning to get tough! Never played Outlaw, I will check your episode out while I'm in work tomorrow and see what's what!

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • Good luck! I'm 40-odd episodes into my Diamond run (33 released) and it's beginning to get tough! Never played Outlaw, I will check your episode out while I'm in work tomorrow and see what's what!

Goodness, 40 parts? I am going to check that out. I'm actually doing a Nuzlocke of Diamond, but not for videos, for self-torture- I MEAN FUN... fun. Anyway, best of luck to you.

Years
  • Welp, here we go! Part 1!

NUZLOCKE RULES
    2. I must catch the first catchable Pokemon I encounter in each area. If it faints or flees, too bad. (No Duplicates Allowed!!!)
    ADDITIONAL RULES

Well, that's certainly an...interesting romhack! I get the feeling the guy who made it is a teen himself :P

Your presenting style is definitely better than mine! Noted we also had the same system for picking starters!

Definitely looking forward to more in this series, consider me a subscriber!

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • Well, that's certainly an...interesting romhack! I get the feeling the guy who made it is a teen himself :P

Your presenting style is definitely better than mine! Noted we also had the same system for picking starters!

Definitely looking forward to more in this series, consider me a subscriber!

Hey! Thanks for subbing. I checked out your stuff and it's pretty solid. Sub for sure.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • Outlaw Nuzlocke 2 | Part 1 | Do Ya Thang

So, the first attempt at the Nuzlocke... didn't go as well as I had expected. So why not give it another go.

NUZLOCKE RULES
    ADDITIONAL RULES

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • Oh wow. I can't believe I just found this thread. As you may/may not know. I'm the creator of Outlaw. I'm glad you're playing my game. I dunno if you're still doing this but I'll try to keep up with your Nuzlocke of Outlaw if you are.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • Oh wow. I can't believe I just found this thread. As you may/may not know. I'm the creator of Outlaw. I'm glad you're playing my game. I dunno if you're still doing this but I'll try to keep up with your Nuzlocke of Outlaw if you are.

Oh wow. Thank you for checking out the videos. I plan on continuing the Nuzlocke, but with the amount of time it takes to edit one part, I can't post them regularly.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • Outlaw Nuzlocke 2 | Part 2 | Clubbin' in Pewter

Part 2 is up! Hell yeah! Gonna get liquored up and... crap, too young. Time to impress the ladies. Enjoy!

NUZLOCKE RULES
    2. I must catch the first Pokemon I encounter in each area. If it faints or flees, too bad. (No Duplicates Allowed!!!)
    ADDITIONAL RULES

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • After many months, it's time for Nuzlocke Outlaw! Part 3!

NUZLOCKE RULES
    2. I must catch the first Pokemon I encounter in each area. If it faints or flees, too bad. (No Duplicates Allowed!!!)
    ADDITIONAL RULES

Side note: The reason why this Nuzlocke series doesn't come out as frequent as other Nuzlocke videos on PC, or anywhere else on the internet, is because they require a bit more editing and a few hours to export... one episode! I don't run with a powerful computer, so I use what I have. Also I've been active with my main YouTube channel as this stuff is a side project.

Back