• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blizzy Starter Kit; walking through objects

zanaku

Trainer of legendries and Fire
Years
  • Hi there. I just started using the Blizzy Starrter Kit, but I have encountered a problem; I can walk through solid objects including walls. I belive it may have something to do with transparent tiles being passable in the different layers, and if not the coding for passability is faulty.

has anyone else got this problem?

also if anyone has a version of the kit that actually works, with some stuff like pokedex, pokemon, and bag functions, not to mention a battle system, a PM with it would be helpful as I have no scripting knoledge as yet, and a working script set would be great. I am of course going to attept to learn, but have not done so yet.

Last edited:

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Well, have you edited tile passabilities in database?

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    you dont change the passability on all the tiles just on the ones you don't want him to walk on eg building

Back