• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] Changing HP Music In Wild/Trainer Battles

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 18, 2023
I'm PokeCommunity.

my first ever post here so sorry if i'm not following some sort of rules.

My question is.. would it be possible to change the music in firered when in battle if the players pokemon is in the red HP?

I have applied a BW2 music patch to the game and replaced all firered music, meaning the HP sound you hear is gone, because it doesnt exist in BW.

What does exist is an epic song, where it changes the theme, and it really give the pressure feeling that your pokemon is dying, and i really like the sound of it!

I'm really shocked that BW where the only generation that had this feature.

Now i aint no expert in HxD but i assume i'm going to have to find some code in HxD that controls this HP BGM.

If anyone has an offset which controls this, please can they send it to me either in the comments of through PM.

I will post results here if i'm ever successful!

Thanks PokeCommunity!

Back