• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] HGSS Following Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2023
    Does anyone have a patch to make it so following pokemon in HGSS are set? i.e. instead of always having it be whoever is in first position in the party, you could set it so one of your mons is always following? (i.e. like in Yellow or LG).

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2023
    Additional thought: if it would be simpler, does anyone have a way to make the following pokemon be the last mon in the party instead of first? That way the other 5 could still be switched in and out for strategic/leveling up purposes and you could still keep one in last position as a "static" follower.

Anyone have any ideas?

Years
  • I saw something very similar in Shockslayer's CrystalClear (GBC), you can set any Pokémon in your party to follow you with the select button in Pokémon menu

Back