• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Dubbed] What is the theme played in the final battle between Ash vs Clemont?

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
  • I re-watched most of Kalos during the Twitch week and was lucky enough to catch the last few episodes. The song that is completely stuck in my head is that one used in the final battle between Ash and Clemont. I have seriously tried checking everywhere to find this but I can't. I just love the guitar remix of the Kanto gym theme (Not battle theme, only the building theme) and I've tried looking up a full version but literally have found nothing.

Anyone have a clue?

Edit: Here's the battle and the piece for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxiRrk9ky6s

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Sounds like a remixed version of the XY Gym theme or the theme that plays when you're inside the Gym. Finding that exact remix might be a tough task though as I haven't been able to find it.

Last edited:

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • Sounds like a remixed version of the XY Gym theme or the theme that plays when you're inside the Gym. Finding that exact remix might be a tough task though as I haven't been able to find it.

Actually now that I hear it, you are right it does sound more likes the XY version

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yeah it's likely just their remix version of the theme that plays when you're in a gym. No one seems to have extracted it from the anime though and there's no official track for it (as it wasn't part of the 'Best of 2010 - 2017 Soundtrack).

Back