• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] FR Help with Game Freak presents intro

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2019
Used VBA-M's SWI Logging feature to try and find the tilemaps for the Game Freak presents intro. Here is what I got:
Read it from BG - Presents
402cd4 - Presents
4028f8 - Gf Logo Again
402b2c - Big Stars
402adc - Small Stars
800348 - Main Star
4028f8 - GF Logo
40272c - GF Text
402668 - BG Tilemap
402650 - BG
I soon noticed that only the background uses a tilemap. So my question is does anyone know how the tilesets are told where to go and all that. I assume because there is the whole appearing act that the text, logo and "presents" tilesets are handled differently than by just loading the tilemap after it. Also the "presents" is glitched in most versions of the Rom so I would like to figure out how to fix that as well. Any info at all is very much appreciated, even just a link to a tutorial you used. Thanks in advance homies! Pic for attention.
a8N2zCp.png

Back