• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Engine] Looking for developer for make server like PokeMMO

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2019
    Pokemon server with regions; Emerald, Kanto and Johto

IVS system

EVS training system

Global trading system

Player-to-player trading system

Duels system

System to create available teams

More information by private.

We are also looking for someone who can support us with constant updates(We want the server to be identical to PokeMMO and 2D)

The price we can talk on private

Discord: venum#2152

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    1. Do you already have any code, or are you expecting the developer to write everything from scratch?
    2. Are you looking to recruit a team of developers? It's almost certainly too much work for just one (if you want it done anytime soon), but grabbing random people off the internet usually doesn't work. Consider trying to recruit people that have worked together before, or at least know each other.
    3. What generation do you want the graphics and battle mechanics to be like? You say "2D", so I'm guessing FrLg/RSE-like?
    4. I think $250-$750 is way too little (assuming that's you), so hopefully that's just a random number and not what you're expecting to pay. Even entry-level web development jobs here in the UK start around £100/day, and it's obviously going to take more than a week to build a whole Pokémon engine (which is why I hope you already have code—in theory someone could adapt Essentials or another engine to have the online features you need in a reasonable amount of time).
    Have you considered buying a copy of the code off the PokéMMO team, and recruiting developers to work on that? I expect that would work out cheaper, and it's a much safer idea because there are lots of developers that won't be able to write an online game (in particular, with regards to security/stability—bad network code is very hackable).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokemon server with regions; Emerald, Kanto and Johto

IVS system

EVS training system

Global trading system

Player-to-player trading system

Duels system

System to create available teams

More information by private.

We are also looking for someone who can support us with constant updates(We want the server to be identical to PokeMMO and 2D)

The price we can talk on private

Discord: venum#2152

by price do you mean your commission offer or price of the game? We do not allow members to sell their games.

Back