• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Project Pokemon Emerald

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2023
    If someone could make a banner that'd be nice here is my go. I've pretty good in photoshop, but tbh my banner came out bad had no real ideas on it. Made the P in project colored after Groudon, P in Pokemon on Kyogre, and E in emerald after Rayquaza. Used a Pokemon games font not sure which one but one I had to download for a hack used rpgmaker

inavDy7.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2023
    Hey everyone, going to be picking this back up soon along with a possible fire red, and Pokemon yellow. Why? Just trying do one of every gen I feel is lacking something like this. I'm aware of red ++ which covers gen 1 but a Pokémon yellow version would be great. Gen 2 has polished crystal which I'm satisfied with.

Gen 3 to me atm has a few solid hacks like this but I want to aim for something different. More details soon.

Back