• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The OR/AS demo

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Back in 2014, they released a special demo of OR/AS where you played as a character named "Orlando". You will do various tasks for Steven, and be able to send the rewards you obtained in the game to the normal copies of OR/AS. You would also get a different mega depending on which region you played the demo in. If you played in the American, PAL and Korean regions, you get a Glalie and its mega stone. In the Japanese region, you receive a Steelix and its mega stones.

There are also small easter eggs and things you can discover throughout the demo after you complete it the first time.

Did you play the special OR/AS demo? What did you think of it? I played it once, but that was it, really? The demo takes up a lot of space on my 3ds, so I wasn't able to keep it for long.

Back