• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May I introduce my site?

RocketShadow

Hehehe...
Years
http://members.lycos.co.uk/trmaindatabase/index.php

First it was Team Rocket HQ, then it became Team Rocket Hacks, now it is Team Rocket Main Database. I wish for comments on the layout and the Ruby/Sapphire page only! If anyone says anything about me needing more content I WILL PERSONALLY GO OVER TO WHEREVER THEY ARE AND STRANGLE THEM!!!!!

Ahem, with that out of the way please check back often to see more updates but I won't do much tonight as I plan to go play video games now. And tomorrow I need to get started on my giant pile of make-up work from my 11 day absence from school.

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 12, 2004
Hey that's pretty cool, but for the news box(the limegreen one) put this in the table tag:cellpadding="3"

Back