• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket Episode Selection List

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    These are what they have chosen as episodes that are mainly about Team Rocket.

1. Island Of The Giant Pokemon
    2. Go West Young Meowth - Good one there which shows you how he learnt to talk.
    3. Tricks Of The Trade - Another good one that shows how Jessie got her infamous Wobbufett.
    4. Wobbu-Palooza
    5. A Poached Ego
    6. A Tail With A Twist
    7. Two Degrees Of Separation
    8. Dressed For Jess Success
    9. Dawn Of A Royal Day!
    10. Battling For The Love Of Bug-Types!
    11. Scare At The Litwick Mansion! - More of a Halloween episode.
    12. A Battle Of Ariel Mobility!
    13. Heroes-Friends And Foes Alike!
    14. Loading The Dex!
    15. First Catch In Alola, Ketchum-Style!
    16. Mimikyu Unmasked!

I would say that I don't know why they'd put half of those episodes as Team Rocket specials. I would definitely put Meowth Rules in there from Orange Islands. I would also have Training Days too.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • These are what they have chosen as episodes that are mainly about Team Rocket.

1. Island Of The Giant Pokemon
    2. Go West Young Meowth - Good one there which shows you how he learnt to talk.
    3. Tricks Of The Trade - Another good one that shows how Jessie got her infamous Wobbufett.
    4. Wobbu-Palooza
    5. A Poached Ego
    6. A Tail With A Twist
    7. Two Degrees Of Separation
    8. Dressed For Jess Success
    9. Dawn Of A Royal Day!
    10. Battling For The Love Of Bug-Types!
    11. Scare At The Litwick Mansion! - More of a Halloween episode.
    12. A Battle Of Ariel Mobility!
    13. Heroes-Friends And Foes Alike!
    14. Loading The Dex!
    15. First Catch In Alola, Ketchum-Style!
    16. Mimikyu Unmasked!

I would say that I don't know why they'd put half of those episodes as Team Rocket specials. I would definitely put Meowth Rules in there from Orange Islands. I would also have Training Days too.

Wouldn't necessarily call Dawn of a Royal Day a TR exclusive. More like Dawn helping out a huge fan and getting a true "Royal" experience in the process. Dawn gets Togekiss out of the ordeal while Jessie gets her 5th ribbon from the gracious Princess. In fact, half of those I wouldn't even call TR-centric.

Back