• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Red - Nicolas Cage Version

WhiterGamer

Developer of Pokemon Worlds
Years
  • A mysterious virus has infected the entire Kanto population, its origin is not known.
    Each person, pokemon or infected plant begins to develop tumors, usually in the head. They derive in a face, usually called as "Nicolas Cage's face".

The virus does not produce any adverse effects, oh my god, it's horrible!

Scientists have been investigating the virus without any result.

Last minute images of the pathogen
    Spoiler:

You are a young boy who apparently is immune to the virus, you must find the origin and destroy it, in order to save the population of Kanto.

After this beautiful introduction I will explain a little better what the game will consist of.

As I said the story takes place in the Kanto region and as you have seen it will not be a serious game.

Thanks to the work of a tumblr user named Pokemon x NicCage, who has created 559 pokemons for the moment with the face of Nicolas Cage and still continues with his goal to finish all the pokemons.

In this game only the 151 pokemon of the first generation shown below will appear.

Gen 1
    Spoiler:

Comment your favorite!

Pagina del Creador

Back