• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav movie quote

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
Years
  • Please state your fav movie quote buy witch charecter said it and the movie and where

Mine
    By: Misty
    Movie pokemon 3
    The quote: *the water covers her and molly before the battle between them underwater*
    'Oh i forgot you can do what ever you want to here' i absoloutly love that part i think it so comforting

Whats your fav??????

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • my favorite line is in Pokemon 3 when Team Rocket brake into the room with Unown

they say what are they and then Meowth says: It kinda looks like Alphabet soup without the soup!" then James says "I havnt seen this many strange letters since the last time i placed a personal add" I thought it was pretty funny myself XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • XD That's also my favorite quote of all time! I burst iut laughing, and missed 5 min. :P Good thing I got the DVD.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Yep,that part was funny. Here's another one from the third movie

Meowth:"Hey I have a question. Do you think we'll have a bigger part in the next movie?"

Funny thing is they do! :laugh:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Here's a funny one from Pokemon 2000!

Jessie:"Listen kid. When you deal with the opposite sex,you get in lots of trouble."
    James:"And that's the kind of trouble I stay out of."
    Meowth:"But yowse two don't need the opposite sex beacause you have each other"
    Jessie:"What does that mean?"
    James:"Funny." :D

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Its ok dont do it again

Does anyone like my qoute?

Ummmmm Phoenix Boy don't be harsh , your not even a Mod ^^;

No Sweat ML17 ! =3 Phoenix Boy was just telling you since its one of tha rules ;)

Misty:"You play Lugia's song. And Ash is never alone cause he has...me"

Yessu ! A really sweet AAML Moment there ML ^.^

Apart from that one being one of my Faves , these are my others....

Meowth to Jessie & James(Pokemon 2000): Ha ! you guys don't need to get involved with da oppisite sex ! Cause you got each other !! *Meowth then Laughs hysterically* XD

---------------

(Misty & Ash in one of their fights) Misty to Ash: Scrawny !!? Ash to Misty: Yeah , real scrawny !!!! *Ash gets severely bashed on the head with Misty's mallet* Ash's reaction: Owwwwwwww !!

I just love that one :D

------------------------------
    And yes every Pokeshippers Classic , the Pokeball Peril Quotation =P

Jessie : " Hey, where's that other twerp?"
    Ash : " Oh, you mean Brock."
    James : " Jessie, I think we have a pair of very romantic creatures in our cage."
    Jessie : " You mean, Awww -"
    Meowth : " - they're lovebirds!"
    (Ash & Misty look at each other then look away and begin blushing)
    Ash : "You must be crazy!"
    Misty : "Crazy is right. Never in a million years."
    James : " But your blushing. Kissy kissy."
    Ash : (in total despair) " It's not true."

So sweet ^.^

chrissmith_uk

A.K.A. Dark_Lugia
    Years
  • In the 2nd pokemon movie:

Misty (Running along and talking about ash): He's a boy and he's a friend, but hes not my boyfriend!
    Tracey (Catches up): You talking about me?

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
  • chrissmith_uk said:
    In the 2nd pokemon movie:

Misty (Running along and talking about ash): He's a boy and he's a friend, but hes not my boyfriend!
    Tracey (Catches up): You talking about me?

*frowns at that quote* Meh... stupid 4Kids making some AshxMisty moment.

Anyways, my favorite quote would be from the 4th movie! *gets thwacked by people who hate the 4th movie) When Ash and Sammy were talking together at night and Ash told him that he hoped that he could be free too someday. Or something like that... *goes to look up the quote*

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • "Meowth, your my hero! Or at least you would be if you were't short fat and ugly."-Jesse

*wobbafet draws a sloppy picture of wynaut in the dirt* James: "It's my childhood nanny!"

Jesse: "Let's not say goodbye..."
    James: "Let's just say..."
    Meowth: "Wer're gonna die."

Last edited:

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • Too many, but I love alot of lines from Mewtwo vs. Mew (Mewtwo Strikes Back).

"The human sacrificed himself to save the Pokemon. I pitted myself against them. But not until they set aside their differences did I see the power they both share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevent. It is what you do with the gift of life, that determines who you are."
    That's probably my favorite. That part was so incredible. I also like:
    "You're right! We do got alot in common (Nyarth's way of talking :P). The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what was the same, instead of always looking at what's different, well, who knows."

Misty Lover17 said:
    Here's a funny one from Pokemon 2000!

Jessie:"Listen kid. When you deal with the opposite sex,you get in lots of trouble."
    James:"And that's the kind of trouble I stay out of."
    Meowth:"But yowse two don't need the opposite sex beacause you have each other"
    Jessie:"What does that mean?"
    James:"Funny." :D
    Ack, that line always bugs me. It's proof that Kojiro (James)'s...you know what I mean.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Revelation Lugia
    當天怒地怒﹐世界即將要臨滅亡危機﹐海之神就會出現﹐
    要平熄眾神ge怒氣﹐就需要一個優越ge指揮者...
    I don't know what it's English is...but it means
    "When the sky and the Earth are angry, and the world is getting nearer to perish, The God of Sea will appear. To lower the anger of Gods, there must be a Chosen One..."

chris p. bacon

i got a girlfriend
    Years
  • heres mine
    desturbe not the harmoney of fire ice nor lightning lest theese titans wreek havic on the world in which they clash. (by slowking larwens 3 it just dosent sound rite when he says it)

Back