• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy Here

Years
  • Hi there, I'm Zafie. I'd been to the forums before to look around and finally decided to register... I know it took me long enough but at last I'm going to to see what its all about. I've been a long time fan of Pokemon and not slowing down anytime soon. I was first introduced to Pokemon by a childhood friend and upon first seeing a few episodes of the anime. Once I was exposed to both I was hooked. Hope I can share my collection and experiences with you all! :D

Years
  • Howdy Zafie, welcome to the PokeCommunity! I'm glad you've signed up, this community has a ton of both Pokemon and non-Pokemon discussions and activities for you to partake in! Do you still watch the anime? I know it has changed from Kalos's anime, do you have any thoughts about it? Anyhow, feel free to drop me a message if you ever want to chat, or perhaps have a question. Have fun exploring our community! ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2017
    Hi everyone, i am new to the forum and going through some threads this was definitely a throw back to my childhood. i need to catch up with the series, perhaps a binge session is on a queue for future days.

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
  • Hello, Welcome!

Fan of the Anime, Eh? Ash Has Changed a Lot Since Then. Be sure to Watch on Disney XD for the New one.
    What Games are your Favorite in the Series? Mine's Pokemon Yellow.
    Also, Outside of Pokemon, What do you like to do?

Years
  • Howdy Zafie, welcome to the PokeCommunity! I'm glad you've signed up, this community has a ton of both Pokemon and non-Pokemon discussions and activities for you to partake in! Do you still watch the anime? I know it has changed from Kalos's anime, do you have any thoughts about it? Anyhow, feel free to drop me a message if you ever want to chat, or perhaps have a question. Have fun exploring our community! ^_^
    Thank you. Yes I'm still watching the anime and currently caught up with the most recent episode of Sun and Moon. I don't mind the art style and as long as its Pokemon I'll like it. Awesome sounds good! ^^

Hello, Welcome!

Fan of the Anime, Eh? Ash Has Changed a Lot Since Then. Be sure to Watch on Disney XD for the New one.
    What Games are your Favorite in the Series? Mine's Pokemon Yellow.
    Also, Outside of Pokemon, What do you like to do?
    That's quite alright with me as I'm enjoying it regardless. I watch the episodes online as I don't have cable or satellite. I like the majority of the games and my favorite is probably Sun and Moon. Outside of Pokemon, I've added on my profile my interests and hobbies :D

Back