• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Rated M for Mature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 21, 2016
im looking forward to seeing how this game goes, it looks good to me...cant give to much constructive criticism since i havent being able to play it yet and the gameplay is what makes a game :)

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Apr 12, 2015
I am glad that this is still going, because when I read every thing I was worried that you might have decided to quit and this game just sounds amazing, and the map looks amazing, I hope you keep up the good work.

Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Mar 23, 2015
im looking forward to seeing how this game goes, it looks good to me...cant give to much constructive criticism since i havent being able to play it yet and the gameplay is what makes a game :)

Thanks a lot. A demo is a little far off. Since I just started learning to program about 6 months ago, I can't give an accurate timeline. I have also rewritten large portions of my code multiple times as I learn better methods and sometimes I just completely **** up the code... lol. The triangulation method I am using to calculate the level of Pokemon in the Wild took up an entire Saturday of programming... To say the least it is slow.

I am glad that this is still going, because when I read every thing I was worried that you might have decided to quit and this game just sounds amazing, and the map looks amazing, I hope you keep up the good work.

Again thank you so much for the support. I am quite determined to finish this game. The number of hours already invested... well I can tell you that my gf will never play this game.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
It's been awhile so I'm curious.... is this game still happening or have you called in quits? It looks like it'd be awesome. I hope to play it one day.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
Please tell me this project is still on the works been waiting 2 years for this and if I find out the guy quit on it I will be pissed off

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
Please tell me the guy is still working on this I will be pissed off if it's been cancelled as I've been waiting for 2 years

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Please tell me this project is still on the works been waiting 2 years for this and if I find out the guy quit on it I will be pissed off
Please don't revive threads this old, you're probably better off asking the creator directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back