• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Kingdom

Shin-Rn

Fan game developer/Concept Artist.
Years
  • Pokemon Kingdom is a new passion project that I am working on with a friend of mine.
    It will feature 150 new fakemon, 25 region variants of official Pokemon, a new region to explore, and new characters. The game is set in the Imperia Region, which is based on the coutnries England and Wales. I of course will be handling the concept artwork and possibly the music, while my co-creator will be handling the maps, and gameplay mechanics. We are currently looking for any additional spriters that are available, because we currently only have one. Also we only have 47 fakemon made, if you would like to submit your own fakemon ideas to appear in the game, let me know.

Premise:

You are a student from the Kalos Region who was sent to the Imperia Region to attend a college for advanced Pokemon Trainers. After just graduating, you receive your starter Pokemon and begin your journey throughout Imperia, meeting new people, forming friendships, and challenging the Imperia League to become the new champion. As you journey forth however, you discover the existence of an evil team called The Mundi Empire, a group of rebels who plan to destroy the royal monarchy that rules the region. WIth the help of your friends and Pokemon, can you stop the evil empire from plundging the Imperia Region into an era of eternal chaos?

Backstory:

Chaos vs Order

Long ago, a great and powerful Legendary Pokemon named Auroreos, along with it's two children
    Vuruzi, the Pokemon of Chaos, and Kishibrio, the Pokemon of Order, created the Imperia Region.

Kishibrio, with it's own justly knowledge and understanding, created the vast and strong landscape
    of Imperia, as well as the great mountains, while Vuruzi, with it's free will, and creativity, created
    the deep forests and feirce weather to provide the land with fertility.

Auroreos blessed the land, and soon, people from neighboring regions began to inhabit Imperia.

With time, a monarchy had arisen, and the new kingdom prospered under the sovereignty of a king
    and queen, and the people were at peace with each other.

However, it soon became very clear that both the king and queen sought different ideals for their
    kingdom.

The king sought a kingdom of only law and authority, while the queen sought a world of freedom and creativity.

And as time went on, these ideals began to clash with each other.

The immense love that the king and queen had once shared, soon turned to a great hatred.

After the two had departed from each other, their kingdom had become divided. The queen governed the northern
    half of the kingdom, while the king governed the southern half. As their ideals clashed more and more, the two
    kingdoms eventually warred with each other in what would be forever known simply as "The Great War". As a result,
    two of the legendary Pokemon, Vuruzi and Kishibrio would eventually follow suit.

In the final bout of the war, the king and queen, along with their respective legendaries, battled each other over
    official sovereignty of Imperia. The ensuing battle between the two legendaries was so great and intense, that it
    shook and ravaged the Imperia Region down it's very center.

Soon Auroreos, furious at what had become of the beautiful land, cursed the king and queen and imprisoned
    Vuruzi and Kishibrio within two mountains, Mt Tempest, and Mt Harmony.

Centuries later, a evil team of rebels known as The Mundi Empire have arisen in Imperia to oppose the crown of Imperia.
    Led by their leader Eris, they seek to rid the people of Imperia of the monarchy, and create a world of freedom
    and creativity. You as the player, under the service of Matthew, the Prime Minister of Imperia, must stop them.

You later find out however that both Eris and Matthew are descendants of the king and queen from long ago,
    and that Matthew actually has his own evil intensions for the Imperia Region. In this struggle, you must
    decided what is more important, a world of law and authority, or a world of freedom and creativity?

Features:

- 150 new fakemon
    - 25 regional variants of official Pokemon known as "Royal Forms". Royal forms are regional variants
    of Pokemon that were mostly bred for war.
    - A new region to explore, the Imperia Region (Based on England and Wales)
    - A new story
    - New characters (Perhaps even some cameos of official characters)
    - 10 Mega Evolutions
    - A new post game story.
    - The ability to travel to the Kalos Region.
    - New towns and locations.
    - The Battle Fortress - a fortress where trainers may challenge each other with their strongest Pokemon.

Starters:

Upon graduating from the Pokemon Academy, players will have the option to choose between three starter Pokemon: Chirplum, Kindleo, and Dolphish.

Imperia Region Starters..jpg

Chirplum is based on a raven, Kindleo is a lion cub, and Dolphish is loosely based on a dolphin.

We are currently looking for additonal spriters for the game, as well as a music composer.

If you are interested in participating in the project, please contact me at [email protected]

Or you may contact my partner at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2021
    Seems interesting. The startes look nice, i'd perhaps only add maybe something to Dolphish to make him look a bit more extravagant. I love good fakemon, they really give a new experience to the game. I wish you luck with this, i'll do my best to beta test the demos when they're done.

Voultronix

Pokemon Fossil Creator
    Years
  • Awesome story ! loving the whole kingdom vibe and especially the forms that come with it! However I feel like the connection between eris and the relationship to the monarchy sounds a bit of a cliche but maybe that's me

Back