• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: cosmog, suicune, shaymin, arceus, meloaetta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    Like the title says im looking for: Cosmog, suicune, shaymin, arceus, meloetta, marshadow

I have a bunch of shinies, and keldeo, celebi, darkrai, genesect, disncie, ho-oh, latias. Please only legit pokemon all of mine are legit so i expect the same thanks let me know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Like the title says im looking for: Cosmog, suicune, shaymin, arceus, meloetta, marshadow

I have a bunch of shinies, and keldeo, celebi, darkrai, genesect, disncie, ho-oh, latias. Please only legit pokemon all of mine are legit so i expect the same thanks let me know.
    What shiniest do you have

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2019
    What shiniest do you have

What are you looking for in particular cuz i have a lot. Swablu,geodude, makuhita, numel, wurmple, fraxure, electrike, palpitoad, shroomish, cottoned, beedrill, pawniard, bisharp, poochyena, gengar, chandelure, wingull, beldum, phantump, eevee, linoone, zigzagoon, zoroark, charizard, roselia, shuppet, sanslash, noctowl, delphox, plusle, minum, druddigon, magnemite, exploud, wailmer, timburr, foongus, wartortle, wobuffet... and thats on one game card i have more on others

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2018
    Hi there :)) Do you still need a cosmog cause I have one left here :) If you need one, pm me :)

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
    Years
  • I have a cosmog I'll take keldeo pm if you want to trade so I can pm you my fc and you can pm me your fc

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I have a modest cosmos and an adamant marshadow
    Just tell me about your shiny foongus, shroomish, beedrill, electrike, pawniard, bisharp, chandelure, beldum, wingull, charizard, magnemite and timburr and what moves, abilities and game their from (like if their from Gen 6 or 7)

Please PM me back or reply to me

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2018
    I can trade you Suicune for Darkrai or Celebi.

Fc: 4098-8550-5322

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back