• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Pokemon Team in your signature

Years
  • So, this is a dumb question but hey, they exist. I see a lot of people having their Pokémon Team in their signature and I was wondering if I could do that to?

I tried googling it but couldn't find anything, I couldn't find it in the FAQ either and when I search for "team" or something like that all I get is people asking if they can become part of the staff team (lol keep dreaming).

So can anyone explain how this works, or if this is even possible for an unranked member like me.

Thanks!
    20.%20boogie.gif

Update: After burning down the internet I found this site called Pokecharms that lets you make a trainer card, so help is no longer needed.

Last edited:
    Back