• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social Groups need Better Categories

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • So I've noticed the categories are a bit lacking. Might I suggest stealing categories from various social networking sites such as Facebook?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Ah, I see. I thought the current ones would be the only ones that would ever exist.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    While we've got a social groups topic open, to save wasting space with another I'd like to ask: are the groups actually moderated?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I believe that the groups are indeed watched over by staff. There is a report button so it shouldnt be too hard to report infracting posts in social groups (I wonder if those reports show up to the group owner since they have moderation/soft delete powers over the group they created?)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I believe that the groups are indeed watched over by staff. There is a report button so it shouldnt be too hard to report infracting posts in social groups (I wonder if those reports show up to the group owner since they have moderation/soft delete powers over the group they created?)
    Oh well if the group creators have that power, all's fine and dandy.

Back